Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

Hello from North Louisiana

that local trail was in Monroe ... where i am ... but i go over to ruston (or try to at least) ... once a week .. sometimes twice ... there and Stoner in Shreveport are my two favorite trails ... there are a lot in shreveport ... one or two in ruston .. and maybe 1 in monroe .. that is under...
  2. D

Tina's Pride-New Pics added 6-06-09

Re: Tina's Pride-Couple pics added 5-8-09 yeah add's character for sure ... and if nothing else will start up some interesting conversations if it is actually bent and bends further during the ride ... yeah great site for sure! ... loota stuff to look at here .. and is gettin me back in the...
  3. D

VW question for all you experts...

i prefer em with a stretched front suspension setup (about 10" forward) .. no fenders .. and no front and rear apron ... got a 70 model sitting in my garage waiting for me to do just that ... will be putting an early model hood and decklid on it tho ...
  4. D

i will for sure ... right now buying up the peices for it ... thats the handlebar and stem for it ... the bike will be a single speed mountain bike with a front suspension fork ... will stay mostly black, with a bit of annodized mango (orange) color on it from here and there...
  5. D

Ello there, i am Freddy ... a bike nut from North Louisiana ... Steve (Singlespeed92) sent me the link to this site ... most of my bikes consist of Mountain Bikes at the moment .. but i do have an old 80's model Torquer 2 freestyle bike waiting for me to restore it .. along with about half a...
  6. D

Tina's Pride-New Pics added 6-06-09

Re: Tina's Pride-Couple pics added 5-8-09 hey man.... just looked at the pics real quick .. that ST looks almost like it is supposed to be bent ... any sort of kinks in it around the bend? or does it measure the same Dia in the area? ..
Back