Hello from North Louisiana

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ello there, i am Freddy ... a bike nut from North Louisiana ... Steve (Singlespeed92) sent me the link to this site ...

most of my bikes consist of Mountain Bikes at the moment .. but i do have an old 80's model Torquer 2 freestyle bike waiting for me to restore it .. along with about half a dozen various other bikes out behind my garage that i plan on working on hah ...

bikes_001.jpg

that pic shows my main bike (the green 29er) and my boys bike ... not long after riding a local trail...

stoner_2_09.jpg

thats the closest form of a photo of myself you will ever find lol

frame_001.jpg

the frame for a bike i plan on building up soon ...

Galtbacken said:
Welcome! :) Please post pictures when you start the build with that black frame!

i will for sure ... right now buying up the peices for it ...

bar_stem_02.jpg

thats the handlebar and stem for it ...

the bike will be a single speed mountain bike with a front suspension fork ...

will stay mostly black, with a bit of annodized mango (orange) color on it from here and there...

Welcome Freddy, that local trail wouldn't be in Ruston would it? I pretty much ride anything with wheels myself. My parents live about 30 miles from you there. I used to go ride Licoln Parish Park when I was in town. With two college towns so close there has to be lots of parts bikes around.

familytruxster said:
Welcome Freddy, that local trail wouldn't be in Ruston would it? I pretty much ride anything with wheels myself. My parents live about 30 miles from you there. I used to go ride Licoln Parish Park when I was in town. With two college towns so close there has to be lots of parts bikes around.

that local trail was in Monroe ... where i am ... but i go over to ruston (or try to at least) ... once a week .. sometimes twice ... there and Stoner in Shreveport are my two favorite trails ...

there are a lot in shreveport ... one or two in ruston .. and maybe 1 in monroe .. that is under water about half of the year ...

Back