Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. I

old skool..for sale see forum section

Re: old skool..front strut added That's usin' your head. Too cool.
  2. I

1st rat rod. efficiency inspired.

Tasty.
  3. I

Moped forks on bicycle?

I think one distinct advantage of going with a triple tree frontend, at least from a custom / rat / cruiser perspective, is (in my opinion) they make most customs look extra cool. That's really the only reason I stuck one on one of my choppers.
  4. I

Moped forks on bicycle?

I have somewhere between 10 to 20 complete sets of "triple tree" type mountain bike front ends - VERY similar to the set-up's pictured above. I have used a couple of these sets. One set stock length, on a stock frame 26" bike - still sprung / suspended. Front suspension is nice on this bike...
  5. I

Hello from Kokomo

- Can't really say "WELCOME!!!", considering I just got here myself. Thought I'd just say "hey", considering I'm just down the pike in Marion.
  6. I

RAT ROD

New guy here that just wanted to join in the chorus - Love the site! Love the way you layed it out in the rules, too - makes for a very pleasant vibe which seems hard to find at a lot of sites. I would say "thank you" too, but not sure if I really can. I was on my way out of this hobby (and...
  7. I

Straight outta Grant County.....Indiana.

Hi all, Newb from Indiana here. Lover of all things mechanical, looking forward to partaking in the fun. Pretty new and inexperienced to the whole "posting online" thing, so... some of my posts may be ???, until I get the hang of things. My best to you all.
Back