old skool..for sale see forum section

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
old 60's Schwinn I just finished up..

93315011.jpg

11624160.jpg

chaingaurd painted with stripe

98646223.jpg

Picked the headlight up at a motorcycle swap today $5.00 guy said it came off a Harley, who knows if it did or not it fits :D

22159657.jpg

15692913.jpg

Re: old skool..front strut added

Make a bracket for the outsides to cover up the holes, bolt a light on, and you're good to roll> Looks way better with that bar out front. I'm doing the same soon! :lol:

Re: old skool..front strut added

Sissy bar!? :lol: Clever!
Yeah, mounting some lights in those holes would be kind of cool.

Re: old skool..Headlight added from Harley

Thanks for all the comments on the use of the sissy bar :D , Some of you also said I needed to fill the extra holes in or add a headlight well I did both, hope you like it. 8)

Somehow I missed the fenders the first few times I looked at this. Nice too. I like the idea of small reflectors in the holes, the fill-ins look great though. Can I make one more suggestion? A setback seat post. A bike that cool needs some more attitude! Love the light!

very cool looks even better with the headlight gives it more purpose ,i like it !

Bike looks great. Nice addition with the lamp. Is it 12v? You got it powered up yet? Curious how you do that as I have a 12v Harley lamp on mine too.

Back