SOLD 2010 Felt new Belgium cruiser frame and fork

Discussion in 'FOR SALE' started by Beau Barnson, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Beau Barnson

Beau Barnson

Just what you see in the pictures.Any questions message me. Thanks for looking. $110 shipped.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  2. kingfish254

kingfish254 CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF! Pro Member

That is a great deal there.

3. wspider

wspider

will you sell me just the pair of fenders?

Beau Barnson likes this.
  4. Beau Barnson

Beau Barnson

5. Rust Buzzard

Rust Buzzard

This bike arrived at Mail Boxes International in perfect condition, packed with care! Many Thanks, BB!

I don't know what to do with it, yet. My Dyno and Electra projects both had/have shot paint and rust. This frame looks untouched. I can't, in good conscience, sand her down and spray her purple.

I like a high degree of funkiness to my rides. A Savannah poster built the perfect synthesis of my aspirations, so I am a bit directionless at the moment.

This is already my nicest frame. My time investments always reflect my artistic intention to reshape cast-off bits into a new life, showing off intrinsic value. This piece already is beautiful and does not need reimagining. Dunno what to do?

6. MattiThundrrr

MattiThundrrr

27.5" mountain bike tires, 7 speed hub, motorcross bars?

7. Rust Buzzard

Rust Buzzard

Hi! Thanks for the great suggestions! I am truly stuck. I might save this frame for a build-off. I think the multi speed hub idea is really sound. I have some old Shimano hubs I really enjoy. Sheldon says I can rework the gearing? It sounds like a good avenue of inquiry, no?

Vulcan bless us all but I wonder if the chopper era has passed? There aren't a lot of them in my town and no dealers carry stuff. I wonder if there is demand outside of low riders?

8. MattiThundrrr

MattiThundrrr

Lol reworked internal gearing is above my pay grade. I just throw good parts at bad frames to see what sticks. Afterwards, I call it "planned" and chomp on a cigar like Hannibal Smith.

Rust Buzzard likes this.
  9. Dr. Tankenstein

Dr. Tankenstein

Hey, we all need a ‘clean’ bike, right?
    Meaning, a simple go-to, non ‘tweaked’ build.

As much as I love my rats, they can be a bother at times (you know, that one part (or parts) that constantly needs tightening because it’s ‘kustom’).....

Nice to have a ‘jump on and ride’ in the stable.
    I guess I’m saying I’d build this up simply, with all ‘new’ parts and ride the new tires off it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rust Buzzard and MattiThundrrr like this.