2010 SKULL SKATES CRUISER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem with stem mounts is, if you (or a tree, or a parked car :x :roll: )decide to change the stem adjustment, or you want to remove the bar for stowing, you get to fiddle with your cable all over again.

Thanks to deorman...I'm able to lower the stem now. :mrgreen:

DSC_0003-3.jpg

Rat Rod said:
No sleep til a set of Redline Flights are installed. :wink:

Just read this thread for the first time now, and I totally agree.
Flights would really make this bike! It needs them.

Rat Rod said:
Maybe down the road.

I've got too many projects that need financial attention at the moment. :mrgreen:

Maybe I can help; Sell me that Brooks saddle> Your bike totally needs a red banana anyways. :lol:

Rat Rod said:
Thanks to deorman...I'm able to lower the stem now. :mrgreen:

DSC_0003-3.jpg

What is that new mounting peice under the stem (name, brand, etc.)? I'm thinking I may need somrthing like that for mounting a headlight under a four bolt stem soon....thanks!

I missed this thread till now but saw that Skull Skates had released another batch of bikes. This things are so cool. I have had one for awhile now and have been slowly tricking it out. You can go broke quick buying vintage BMX parts. Found some NOS Arayas and picked up a Helix Tuff Neck, Red Line Flights and some cool skull pads. I'm 47 and grew up in the BMX craze, so when I saw these bikes I had to have one. Reminds me of a Cooks Bros cruiser. Hope I didn't thread jack.
DSC03520.jpg

The latest rendition of my cruiser...different bars, Porkchop BMX Chop Saw snowflake chainring, nylon Flite pad set and the Profile stem.

This bike really moves and is really fun to bomb around on.

DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_0003-1-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back