2014 RRB WALL CALENDARS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today, cool bikes, cool photos, quality made calendar by CafePress. Happy, happy, happy.

Ordered mine today.

I did get mine yesterday. :)

I was pleased to see that their cropping of photos was exactly how I specified it.

My only gripe is that the cover image is a bit darker than I would have wanted, but that's coming from an anal graphic designer's perspective. :43:

My only gripe is that the cover image is a bit darker than I would have wanted, but that's coming from an anal graphic designer's perspective. :43:

Please don't post any of your work. That is one Gallery that I don't want to see. :13:

Mine arrived, look awesome, very well packaged!
They are currently on their way all over Australia to the family members we stayed with while doing the build-off...

Luke.

Mine arrived, look awesome, very well packaged!
They are currently on their way all over Australia to the family members we stayed with while doing the build-off...

Luke.

Now that is a cool gift!

Got my RRB Calendar this week. Mr. September Rocks!
index.php

Rockit! rocked it with his Roland build. There are an incredible number of fine details in that build. It actually looks like it would be comfy for a cruise to me. http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/in...-finished-sneak-peak.39872/page-6#post-416523
That cast tank he did was unprecedented, but I like the detail below.
You can actually order these calendars and make the starting month now, so that it rolls over to 2015.
100_5358.jpg

Back