AMERICAN PICKERS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think they are about to buy an orient

bigblockthing said:
im still drooling over the simplex and harley stuff..not to even mention the elgin..oh and im always a sucker for old signs

..maybe we should start a topic showing our old american picker type stuff..old signs and collectibles and whatnot haha

thats a great idear!

You weren't kidding about that Panther...man, tank and everything for $50.

I think they were a little low on their estimate too at $200.

That place was a jackpot for sure. :shock:

bigblockthing said:
..maybe we should start a topic showing our old american picker type stuff..old signs and collectibles and whatnot haha

Hmmmmmmmm... :idea: :mrgreen: :idea: :mrgreen: :idea:

I got excited over that panther. dad was like RIIIIIICK! COME HERE!I was layin with the girlfriend, i thought i was in trouble lol.

I broke down and paid $2 to watch it though itunes, and I must say I'm stoked beyond belief. There's still old '20s Harley's in barns! And dangit mark my words I'm going to find one! Really great episode. That Plymouth is the ideal rum runner, I though he was going to say the big trunk was for fitting in a couple hundred gallons of moonshine!

Every week this show blows me away. I spend pretty much every night doing research on old motorcycles and NASCAR history books (through which I've learned way to much about shine running!) and to see both of these topics on a tv show gives me hope that someday I can make a career out of it.

"5 Acres of Junk"
Premiere Date: 03/15/2010
Leaving Iowa in the dead of winter, Mike and Frank head south to New Orleans. There they stumble upon a quirky antique dealer with a sprawling collection. But after digging through his treasure-filled outbuilding, they begin to wonder if he's ready to make a deal. The guys meet a unique relic hunter whose collection includes dinosaur fossils, and then visit his quirky neighbor--a compulsive collector who's rarely in the mood to sell. But when Mike spots a pair of rare visible gas pumps, the Picking game is on. With over 2,000 motorbikes and piles of twisted metal, Vic's automotive graveyard is a picker's paradise. And, Danielle finds a local buyer who might make the day a total success.

Latest posts

Back