B0-X----- WEENIE WAGON -----B0-X

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a lowrider with the gold and red combo.
1804458316_f2b6bb6cf5_o.jpg

IMG_1844.JPG

You totally need that lowrider Funk,can just imagine the reaction people have seeing you ride around on it.:13:
Some of those lowriders are just crazy.With the amount of engraving & work that goes into them. But most are just show ponies,I can't see how one would be comfy enjoying a days ride on one.

Down to 2 choices.
I think the rims with to much black is harsh.
So they are out,but I did like the black with gold spokes and red trim,but they come across as more ratrod color.

Don't forget either of these last 2 choices will have black pinstriping around.

B- red rims with gold spokes
C- gold rims with red spokes

No laufin.
My painting is not that good.
But gives a idea with white walls on.
DSC03138.jpg
pgh1111_285.jpg

the-16-must-haves-from-ron-pratte-s-historical-auction

Like this.
That wagon paint combo looks like a winner! Your tires will be ...black? The black "guards" (wink wink) with a red frame, gold spokes on black rims, and gold lettering / design features on the red frame....that will be one "hot" dog wagon!

Gold rims, red spokes and white walls look pretty good.
I was just wondering if the gold rims would washout with the whitewalls.The gold rims are softer than the red.
Now I will be painting/spray. Not sure how the gold will turn out,gen chrome and gold paints dull,but I could gold flake on top of the gold.:39:

I was just wondering if the gold rims would washout with the whitewalls.The gold rims are softer than the red.
Now I will be painting/spray. Not sure how the gold will turn out,gen chrome and gold paints dull,but I could gold flake on top of the gold.:39:
Gold flake baby, yea:113:
I used spray glitter to do metal flake on my Indian moped, I wonder if you can find it in gold.

Gold flake baby, yea:113:
I used spray glitter to do metal flake on my Indian moped, I wonder if you can find it in gold.
I have flake but not in gold,but I have glitter in gold.Same thing.

No laufin.
My painting is not that good.
But gives a idea with white walls on.View attachment 11713 View attachment 11714

Well, I hope your house painting is better than your whitewall-on-tyre-in-computer-program painting... :p

I have flake but not in gold,but I have glitter in gold.Same thing.

All that glitters is gold... apparently. o_O

If it were me... and it might be me in a few months time... I would go with red wheels with a black pinstripe and gold spokes. Or black wheels with a red pinstripe and gold spokes, but I think you said no to that combo... which is good because I might use that one. :39:

Glen.

Maybe go with the red if you're painting the rims. Gold paint might not look like those gold anodized rims. Maybe do a test first...I do like the look of those gold rims with the red spokes.

Maybe go with the red if you're painting the rims. Gold paint might not look like those gold anodized rims. Maybe do a test first...I do like the look of those gold rims with the red spokes.
That would be the only thing that would stop me for the gold rims,is the gold paint.On spokes the surface is minimal.So should be ok. But I will do a tester.

Well, I hope your house painting is better than your whitewall-on-tyre-in-computer-program painting... :p

All that glitters is gold... apparently. o_O

If it were me... and it might be me in a few months time... I would go with red wheels with a black pinstripe and gold spokes. Or black wheels with a red pinstripe and gold spokes, but I think you said no to that combo... which is good because I might use that one. :39:

Glen.
I know you would think I would have that paint app down to a T.
I am heading in that direction.The black rims with gold spokes would be cool,but I think could be a bit hard.I will do a tester,and see what suits the bike best.

Dis spend a couple hrs on it today. Welded the top bar in,and the stem onto the tray base.Hoping to have all the welding and grinding done by tomorrow.
Pics tomorrow also.
Still waiting on parts to come in.

The computer aided design helps, but in the end it still comes down to how well you can execute your ideas with your hands on wrenches and cans rather than how well you can draw or paint with a mouse. :p

The computer aided design helps, but in the end it still comes down to how well you can execute your ideas with your hands on wrenches and cans rather than how well you can draw or paint with a mouse. :p
Amen.
My can spray is questionable,but my machine spraying is better.Either with the compressor or electric blower.

I am thinking black hubs,red spokes,red rims with antique gold/brown striping/ascents like gold wheel nuts,valve caps giving it that vintage style,just thought of leaf springs as well functional or faux huummmm

Latest posts

Back