Newbie from PA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone my name is Jen im 23 live in PA now .
i pinstripe love hot rods and old cars,planes, motorcycles and bikes a girl with to many hobbies lol
i grew up riding bmx bikes . got into the old style beach cruisers later on living near the beach does that to you.
about 5 years ago i recieved a Schwinn lowrider custom for a present was built really fast and didnt ride to well until recently .
about 2 years ago now there was a big balloon tire bike on the side of the road right near my house finally stoped in and saw how much they wanted .. i got it for 15 bucks .. threw it in the back of my nova. didnt really know what it was the sprocket made me think scwhinn .. did some research its a 49 schwinn ladies bike . pretty sure its a dx . i repainted it and re-covered the seat . it rides like a dream

and yesterday at a swap meet i found a 50's monark im currently doing research on right now

5318bbd0.jpg

my babys .. the lowrider and the nova . green is my fav color and my friend Barry was kind enough to paint the bike heavy metalflake green.
Mac043small.jpg

this is my balloon tire schwinn after i painted it and covered the seat .

IMG_0004small.jpg

my new buy as of yesterday . 50's monark sun valley . have alot of work to do

:) thats me and my toys in a nut shell
- HotRod Jen

johnny nightwolf said:
Welcome! Lots of potential in that Monark!

thats what i thought when i saw it . its in my bedroom awaiting to get started on lol to cold in the garage ..
your part of the Dusty spokes .. im friends withTim and Jerry . rode with the spokes last december brrrrr

Small world! I wasn't at the December ride, I was stuck working, but there'll be a whole ton of rides come spring. I'll let you know when we've got stuff planned. What part of PA are you? My best friends live down Philly and I'm there pretty often. Doesn't seem like there's anyone riding cruisers though. Mostly fixie riding hipster kids.

Great looking rides, the monark is perfect, welcome in dude.

johnny nightwolf said:
Small world! I wasn't at the December ride, I was stuck working, but there'll be a whole ton of rides come spring. I'll let you know when we've got stuff planned. What part of PA are you? My best friends live down Philly and I'm there pretty often. Doesn't seem like there's anyone riding cruisers though. Mostly fixie riding hipster kids.

i live in the lehigh valley .. about 2 hours from montecello(sp) . ny ..and a hour and half from Philly .
im going to be trying to get people together to do a ride in either bethlehem,reading, or camden nj (my car clubs area) how you guys ride up in kingston. deff keep me updated on the rides in ny think i need to make a bike rack for the nova. ya in philly theres only a few people who have cruisers.

were you at pirate tims party this year for the bike build off?

I missed the Pirate party this year. Work again. I know a bunch of people who made it there though. My buddy PS did the flame throwing bike.

Rat Rod said:
Welcome to the forum! :D

Beware of the post stampede about to take place. :lol:

Just noticed this Steve. :lol: It wasn't as bad as expected. all the boys are being perfect gentlemen. 8)

Latest posts

Back