Newbie from PA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maddogrider said:
Diggin the hood pins also. Now we need to see a SMOKEY BURNOUT. HEHEHE
hahaha i actually have none of me doing them . only one pic of marks .. and its a one legger .. and it hooks to good to leave long burnout marks i need a line locker and posi!

thatismytruck said:
all the boys are being perfect gentlemen. 8)

thats just cuz ricky must not have seen this intro yet! lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

welcome to the madness jen. youll fit right in here! you got a rad style about you with your car and bikes and tats and look like you would be one bad chick to hang out with. amazing stripe work too! thats something that i envy in anyone that can do it. especially a pretty girl! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Easy E

elvis51 said:
thatismytruck said:
all the boys are being perfect gentlemen. 8)

thats just cuz ricky must not have seen this intro yet! lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

welcome to the madness jen. youll fit right in here! you got a rad style about you with your car and bikes and tats and look like you would be one bad chick to hang out with. amazing stripe work too! thats something that i envy in anyone that can do it. especially a pretty girl! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Easy E

well thank you very much :)

Hi Jen, are you gona be on the West Coast any time soon ?

There are others out here ... Kaffer is real good at it ......

Hoping to keep the expence in the bicycle famialy

Best wishes,
Stephen / Wingman

Wingman said:
Hi Jen, are you gona be on the West Coast any time soon ?

There are others out here ... Kaffer is real good at it ......

Hoping to keep the expence in the bicycle famialy

Best wishes,
Stephen / Wingman

Nope no west coast for this girl atleast not this year
im hitting up texas . and maybe Sweden this year :)

that Monark is beautiful. its way hard to get nice vintage bikes over here. i love the US ones.

fantastic buy .

Blunderbuss pirate said:
that Monark is beautiful. its way hard to get nice vintage bikes over here. i love the US ones.

fantastic buy .
well thank yee very much .
sucks about not finding stuff over there i know its hard i have some friends in sweden and there hot rodders its tuff for them .

yeah most of my parts come from the chopperdome in Amsterdam and places in germany. the uk is pretty dead on the bike thing. pretty good on rods tho, you should send your buddies hear for car parts, seems like every greaser in england imports a ton of car parts lol

i love the vintage bikes but there so rare that when you do find one there stupid amounts of money.

Latest posts

Back