Pittsburgh X-Mas get together

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mycompany xmas party is then. Im in....LOL. Hoping to be employed elsewhere by then. Ive had a few interviews, 1 company has talked to me for over an hour. Im ready to bail,ASAP. No notice. Just get my tools and im outta there. Sent out 2 more resumes tonight.

Hi Guys,

I just heard from Herman and thought I'd make a post here. Good news recently, my cancer is in a sort of remission! I will have to be on chemo now and then to keep the cancer at bay, but I can deal with that. This is a HUGE surprise because I didn't think I'd be making it to the end of the year. Nowadays I am enjoying life every day and feeling fairly normal.

I haven't checked the events here for a while so I am a bit out of touch. I don' know if I could make the event at Craig's but I could try.

Cheers,
Tim

VonFink said:
Hi Guys,

I just heard from Herman and thought I'd make a post here. Good news recently, my cancer is in a sort of remission! I will have to be on chemo now and then to keep the cancer at bay, but I can deal with that. This is a HUGE surprise because I didn't think I'd be making it to the end of the year. Nowadays I am enjoying life every day and feeling fairly normal.

I haven't checked the events here for a while so I am a bit out of touch. I don' know if I could make the event at Craig's but I could try.

Cheers,
Tim

glad to hear that man been thinking about you lately...was not ready for bad news! eat healthy and keep up the fight!

Jeff, have you made a decision yet? redFin Blues? Meet in MV and ride to it? Whos coming? Me and Floyd only? Bummer ya cant make it,Herman. have ya gotten a sample made for the Kool Kats shirts yet?

Heres my story, Im ready for Saturday night. Sunday a no-go cause tooooo much work I gotta do. So I'll call it a Saturday nite ride. Last ride was a blast so be there or be square. Lights? Two hose clamps and any small flashlight and your ready. No excuses!

Latest posts

Back