Pittsburgh X-Mas get together

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys! I'm coming home to Pittsburgh and Butler for Christmas. Gonna be there from the 19th to the 27th and would like to make a trip to Bicycle Heaven and maybe meet up with you guys.

What part of town is it in?

Cheers to all yinz en'at,
Dr. T

its under the west end bridge, I consider it the north side, I could be wrong. Casey Industrial park. Im doubting Craig will have a x-mas party for 4 of us......BUT I will meet up w/ya,fer sure. And I bet dogdart would show up,too. maybe Floyd,too. We dont need much to make a ride .....

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Hey guys! I'm coming home to Pittsburgh and Butler for Christmas. Gonna be there from the 19th to the 27th and would like to make a trip to Bicycle Heaven and maybe meet up with you guys.

What part of town is it in?

Cheers to all yinz en'at,
Dr. T
Welcome home Dr. T , I'd love to meet ya

Today I met dogdart and Floyd in Millvale around 5pm. Wennt for a ride down to PNC Park, then crossed the river, and rode up the trail to the Strip district. Ate at Primanti's, had a sammich, 2 beers, N'at. Rode home same way. About 14 miles. Nice, perfect temp. Wishing more rat-rodders showed up. Anyone up for light-up-night? Let us know.

RatrideNov10.jpg

RatrideeNov10.jpg

Went for a ride today on the Steeler bike down by the stadium . Ended up at Bicycle Heaven , and Craig said he's thinking of just having a small party on Sat. the 1st , to coincide with another tenant in the building's party , will no more soon , It will be a small unadvertised event , but us Rat Rod regulars are welcome .

Back