Post your motor and non-motored Boardtrack bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine I'm currently working on. It's a custom built frame, all I started with was a rear triangle and a head tube with part of the upper and lower tube, and a little bit of a fork and a bb bracket and part of the rear triangle that was on it. I came up with the rest from random stuff.
a4y9e3um.jpg

outskirtscustoms said:
A work in progress, my 1953 Schwinn in boardtrack mode, I'm thinking of building it into a crossbreed between a klunker and a boardtrack racer.

I have a question.. What tires are you running on your project.?? Been looking for a pair of tires like those for my 26" BMX project that I'm working on.. I also like those Heavy Dutie wheels too.
I like the concept of your Build by the way..

Hey everyone, new to the site and newly interested in board trackers. I'd like to build one some day, any suggestions on a good frame to start with? I want to build something similar to an early 1900's motorcycle with one of those 80cc engine kits. There's some awesome builds on this thread y'all!

Hey everyone, new to the site and newly interested in board trackers. I'd like to build one some day, any suggestions on a good frame to start with? I want to build something similar to an early 1900's motorcycle with one of those 80cc engine kits. There's some awesome builds on this thread y'all!

If you truly want it to look like the early 1900s, then I would just suggest a rigid plain mountain bike frame. They have very similar simple lines, like the earliest bikes and motorcycles.

Here's one of mine, Redondo beach cruiser frame, springers, retro tires and disc brake conversion.

Another of mine, went for a real old look on this one, rides fantastic

Heres mine. Not a real boardtracker, just a quick mock-up on my old road bike. Changed bar and brooks.
upu4e2e5.jpg

Another:
de3ery6a.jpg

Gruss Jonas

Latest posts

Back