RAT BIKE RODEO OCT 25 GALT CA pictures and videos MUST WATCH

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RAT BIKE RODEO OCT 25 GALT CA ONLY A FEW DAYS AWAY!!!!!

thanks zoso yes i am working fri. i already feel much better sensor i will be good to go. dont know if i will be able to throw down a super fast time but i will give it a shot.

thats okay if you cant do the record time(i know theres no way i could ) theres always the slow race....
glad to hear your feeling better :mrgreen:

i can balance ok but i dont think i will last long in the slow drags. i think i have a better shot at the barrel contest. a few notes for all since a lot of you plan to show up around noon the races will start at one. so until then the early birds get to practice on the track but at one i will hold a quick race meeting then we get it on. after the barrel race we move to the slow drags, then to the skid contest. after that if we have enough time a cruise then we eat.

and sorry no over forty class that i know of :lol: or were you refering to wheel base length?

i know this is last min but does anyone coming by chance have a large stereo with a mic? i have a small one to setup out by the track but it would be nice to be able to make announcements. i dont even know where you would rent such a thing?

i have to swing by my building tomorrow morning, and i think i saw a bull-horn (battery powered)
if it's still there, i'll grab it!

Just in case anyone is going shopping tomorrow, I want to let you know that I now have 10 dozen hotdog buns (yes, 120 buns!) that I’m bringing. If someone can bring a couple packs of hotdogs, that would be great! 8)

Also, tonight I finished the “Long Distance” award. For any of you out-of-towners that will be at the Rodeo, keep track of your mileage. (In case of any dispute, Mapquest to the rescue!)

Here’s what we have . . .

DSC01672-1.jpg

DSC01677.jpg

I finished another bunch of stuff earlier this week, so there might be a little something for the rest of the other Rat Bike Rodeo attendees also . . . or at least the first 45 people that show up! :wink:
See y'all there!
Mark

i'll be there early!!! :D

i'm keeping an eye on this thread, so Karfer, let me know if you have enough dogs for the "dough"
gonna hit Costco in the afternoon........
getting excited! get the bikes ready for Sunday!

THAT'S A COOL TROPHY FIREPROOF :!: TO BAD I LIVE SO CLOSE TO GALT :!:I THINK WE SHOULD ADD SOME HOT DOGS TO OUR LIST OF WHAT TO BRING. :shock: THAT'S A LOT OF BUNS.

i figure if a few each bring a package of hot dogs we will be good to go. i am going to pick up hamburger buns and patties tonight along with soda and libations. fireproof that thing is stunning way cleaner than our ratty trophies lol. last night i installed the finishing touch on the skid award a brand new shiny roll of paper :mrgreen: a bull horn would be great if you can grab it go for it. i also have to pick up some long extension cords to get power out to the track.

karfer67 said:
i figure if a few each bring a package of hot dog buns we will be good to go.

Hey Adam, I already got ten dozen hotdog buns I'm bringing. Can somebody bring some hotdogs? :wink:

greg66 said:
THAT'S A COOL TROPHY FIREPROOF :!: TO BAD I LIVE SO CLOSE TO GALT :!:I THINK WE SHOULD ADD SOME HOT DOGS TO OUR LIST OF WHAT TO BRING. :shock: THAT'S A LOT OF BUNS.
Thanks Greg! :)

Re: RAT BIKE RODEO OCT 25 GALT CA tomorrow !!!!!!!!!

wow how tired was i when i made that post. i ment hot dogs lol :oops:

karfer67 said:
wow how tired was i when i made that post. i ment hot dogs lol :oops:

Thanks for the clarification on the dogs Adam, and glad you like the trophy. I think ALL the awards are pretty cool. 8)
We’re looking forward to seeing everyone at the Rodeo tomorrow!

also if anyone has cd's they want to bring thats cool too just mark with tape on the cover who's they are or when you bring them i can mark them too. prefer country, rockabilly, bluegrass things of that nature. mike s. is bringing some of his collection

karfer67 said:
i am going to pick up hamburger buns and patties tonight . . .
Hey Adam, I also have two packs of hamburger buns (that's 16 buns) that i'm going to bring . . . just FYI.

kool so i will pick up some more then as well. so as a note the only thing left would be if someone had a large portable stereo with some sort of mic. and kool cd's to play see u all there!!!!!!!

got the bull-horn! going to get batteries and hit costco for supplies. i'm in for a pack of hot dogs (no, not the ones on the back of my neck :lol: )
see ya'll tomorrow!!!

OK ME ANDREA AND MOTHER DAVID JUST GOT BACK FROM SAMS CLUB.WE GOT 250 PAPER PLATES 130 FORKS 130 SPOONS 130 KNIFES 28 HOT DOGS AND SOME DRUM STICKS AND THIGHS .

picked up a case of water
32 ball park franks
and instead of salad, i bought 12 C batteries so Karfer can speak to all of us from one spot (without yelling)
I'll bring my e-z up for shade too 8)

Latest posts

Back