RAT BIKE RODEO OCT 25 GALT CA pictures and videos MUST WATCH

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RAT BIKE RODEO OCT 25 galt ca pics of trophies posted

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR WRECK FRANK.HOPE YOUR OK.I HAD A 3 CAR PILE UP LAST MONTH.YEP I WAS THE MIDDLE CAR. SO THE FRONT AND BACK OF MINE GOT WRECKED .IT SHOULD BE OUT OF THE BODY SHOP THIS WEEK. SEE YOU AT THE SHOW. BLAP BLAP :lol: :mrgreen:

yea, we ok, just sore is all, just glad that I didnt hit anyone, now I dont have to change the oil or fixt the rear brakes, :lol: thank's for the concern

that sucks glad to hear your ok frank. must have been a hard hit those trucks are purdy tough birds i thought. and nope we dont need no stinkin brakes i know the rears on my truck dont work too well either, better setup for brake stand burnouts :lol:

it had brakes, but looked at them and they were about 40% so wanted to put new on, I'm real fussy about brakes and tires on a vehicle, yes sensor, you are right, what a way to get out of brake job :lol: an Adam, yes they are tough truck til they are hit at 65 mph and you are stopped

well glad to hear you are more or less ok. if you cant bring a bike its ok i will loan ya one if you want to race. not many days left does everyone have the address so they can mapquest it?

its buried somewhere in this thread isnt it?
great signature btw :lol: i thought you might want to put up your new club name :p

the address is

13500 marengo road
galt, ca 95632.

easiest way is to take 99 to twin cities get off and head towards rancho seco. if you coming from sacto or the bay when you get off at twin cities go left over the freeway. if you coming up from stockton or lodi area when you get off the freeway go right at the stop light. then take that down about 2 miles to marengo and go right. go about 1 1/2 miles till you see the mail box held up by a 283 crank shaft and my house is across on the right. i will make some signs for the event. and no roadkill landmarks but car parts yes. oh and the crank shaft was too bent to be used

its just not really official yet but fine if you really want to know i am the president of the CAM LORDS bicycle and car club there i said it but until i get everything hammered out i am lone wolf.

I'm so confused about all the club talk.

But I am stoked for the 25th!

zoso said:
I'm so confused about all the club talk.

But I am stoked for the 25th!
You might be confused about it Zoso, but I'm the LAST to hear about it! (and I have a big stack of license plates at the shop! :x Oh well, I guess I'll be working on a new design soon. 8) )

trust me this all just came down last week. i am so sorry mark basicly there was sudden issues within the club (not me by the way) that made pony (the president) just want to fold the whole thing up. i kinda had hoped that he would let me start my own thing under the hooligans name but he feels the name is his and is taking it with him. i am sure he will take the plates just let me know what you want for them or lol give them out at the show lol.

Back