Rat King

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking lights.
Just build a matching trailer to haul a car battery!!! :p 8)

kingfish254 said:
Nice looking lights.
Just build a matching trailer to haul a car battery!!! :p 8)
If you add a car battery . This is what you will need to haul it around .. I have a cast off one of these trailers if you want to go that route. :D
Or if they are 6 volt lights you can just use rc car nicad batteries .. Just buy 6 volt bulbs if they are 12 volt.. I think you should drill mounting holes in your frame to mount them .. :lol:

DSC01793.jpg

:shock: cant drill holes in the frame to mount the lights. i am thinking of mounting one on each side of the forks. just took one apart. its a 6 volt bulb.

soulshine73 said:
:shock: cant drill holes in the frame to mount the lights. i am thinking of mounting one on each side of the forks. just took one apart. its a 6 volt bulb.
You should be able to use rc car batteries to power them then .. They look heavy though .. I was kidding about drilling the frame .. That fork may not support those lights unless you stack them in the center . Id just use one .. And mount it like a motorcycle light.. :idea:

Everybody mounts them like a motorcycle light. I wanna do something different. The lights do not seem that heavy. I am going to try them out tomorrow.

The Freaky Bunnies are getting hungry for an update!!!!!!

bunnyteeth.jpg

Latest posts

Back