Route 66 Rollfast Cruiser BOTEN! Finished

Nov 6, 2014
Whitman, MA
I am going to throw my hat in the ring for the first time. My wife brought this frame home a while back, and she wants me to build it into a cruiser. In her words "not ratty, shiny paint" So it will be a resto/mod (mild Custom) project. I will likely look for advice along the way.

it came with a rear rim with three speed hub, I will keep the hub at least. here it is up on some rims. I might try to find a springer front fork.

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2015
Cool got love a women who say build me a bike . Good bike to start with ,the 3 speed will be cool she will like that . Also like your little camper ( caned ham ) getter done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 14, 2015
O ya , I think you should just sell us the tear drop & bike , as a bundle ... LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Funkme
Nov 6, 2014
Whitman, MA
A bit of work has been done , got it thrown together with wheels and tires,so I could test ride it.
probability wont be done in time... But I will step it up into high gear. pics to follow soon.

Reactions: LukeTheJoker
Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
I'd have a hard time covering up that patina too....after all, it took years to achieve that level of beauty! Of course, that's the perspective of someone on the verge of sexagenarianism.....(I wonder if that will get through the censor filter....):rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Vintage-Iron

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Pro Member
Nov 24, 2012
The Tropics of Alabama
Love the shifter and cable!

I'd have a hard time covering up that patina too....after all, it took years to achieve that level of beauty! Of course, that's the perspective of someone on the verge of sexagenarianism.....(I wonder if that will get through the censor filter....):rolleyes:
I had to google that one. :21: