Tattoos

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work done today.

Final peice to the theme done today. Need to go back to fill in background around the theme peices.

Snarling_Panther.jpg

I was just sitting here.. Im considering a pabst ribbon for a first tat.. It looked good on the can.. where at tho?

check these out vintage bicycle design tattoos i think im going to get the sprocket design tattoo and have a banner put below it a banner that says pedal power and i might get the bike chain design around my wrist
Traditional_Style_Flash_37_by_calic.jpg

Traditional_Style_Flash_34_by_calic.jpg

started my left arm saturday. gonna make it into a sleeve w/ our lady of Guadeloupe on the other side and roses, etc. around the wrist, and a spider web around my elbow. i'm about halfway through my right arm so i think it's gonna be awhile until i finish this one!
IMG_1915.jpg

HAHAHHHHAH my latest and greatest. this is a tattoo of my good friend sarah v's nose in a picture frame on my thigh. its about ohh 5x3" or so. we named her nose toni in 7th grade and all through high school i always told her i would get toni tattooed on my thigh. well, that dream became a reality...hahah! i like fun tattooes. ill post the chest peice once i get a pic. dont worry, its more serious. also gettin sailor jerrys gypsy queen on my calf soon in trade for some stripes on a tank.

[img]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n439/jisthemaster91086/stripes012-1.jpg[/img]

johnny nightwolf said:
Skid Mark, digging the RF tattoo. Here's mine:
DSCN0186.jpg

Forgive the weird angle, it's really hard trying to take a picture of the back of your own arm!

I'm a huge fan of Sailor Jerry flash, and have a ton of it, but I also have a bunch of fake old school flash that's just dumb and out there. Here's a few of my favorites:
DSCN0136-1.jpg

Grampa Simpson's army unit:
DSCN0131.jpg

My latest:
DSCN0176.jpg

And my absolute favorite (censored for the kids)
DSCN0093-1.jpg

Left arm:
DSCN0192.jpg

DSCN0191.jpg

Right arm:
DSCN0189.jpg

DSCN0193.jpg

I also have a left sock Ramones tribute piece in black & white, a right leg piece that's in progress, but not appropriate to post here, and some work on my back that I can't photo myself, a Von Dutch flying eyeball and a few more inappropriate ones...
All told I have about 130 hours of work over the last 11 years, from about 10 different artists. The lions share of my work for the last 4 years is from Pop's Tattoo Emporium in Kingston, NY. The artists are fellow members of the Dusty Spokes BC :mrgreen:

hey johnny, how much for your arms? possible trade? mine are skinny and bare still. lol. the indian boy is my new all time favorite tattoo ive seen. i want it! whos design is that?

thesuicideride: Thanks for the kind words. Not really looking for any trades on my arms, but hey, cash talks. I can't remember the artist who designed the indian boy. A buddy of mine who's a tattoo artist found it in a book of flash. He was dying to do it on someone, and when he described it to me, I had to get it done. I'm actually going to get some work from him later this week. If I remember, I'll get the name of the book it came out of.

I am getting a portrait of my late twin brother on my right bicept here in a little bit.. I need to get the money. Im friends with the girlfriend of a tattoo artist and hes hooking me up with a good deal.. I think.. $200 for a small portrait. i think its fair.

johnny nightwolf said:
thesuicideride: Thanks for the kind words. Not really looking for any trades on my arms, but hey, cash talks. I can't remember the artist who designed the indian boy. A buddy of mine who's a tattoo artist found it in a book of flash. He was dying to do it on someone, and when he described it to me, I had to get it done. I'm actually going to get some work from him later this week. If I remember, I'll get the name of the book it came out of.

sweet! any word on the artist of the indian boy?

6053_1194999631938_1136873529_612045_5068116_n.jpg

I had this one done by Johnny Parker of LaidBack Ink. I do the cut-offs and reconnects of electric service for our company. The wording says Persolvo Vestri Debitum (Pay Your Debts). I need to get better pics once it is healed all the way.

Here is the one I had done sometime last summer. I had posted it earlier but must have deleted it on Photobucket. The second I just had done 2 days ago. It is a Fez Monkey w/ a pipe. I have always liked Tiki themes and for some reason Fez Monkeys are connected that way. The tribal has been there for years.
I will probably go back and have the pipe colored in black so it stands out more.

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

Latest posts

Back