The Belly Bomb

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started thinkin' how the Death Proof Derby car is more of a poser and not built for speed.
So I started building a "fast" derby car for the March festivities.
(the razor is on hold for a rear sprocket set-up, 'til then this was my anger management)

Ladies and Germs, may I present..........."The Belly Bomb"
A face first bomber built for speed baby!!! Long, low, aero and nothin' but bare bones record setting hardware! LOL

100_1716.jpg

100_1718.jpg

100_1715.jpg

100_1721.jpg

What a DORK!

Hey nickname....I'm down in South Flori-duh, and the only hill we have is a landfill that was turned into a county park. We are having an event on the only paved hill in there and the need for brakes is really useless, wide open and no trees to speak of. Top speed in my other car was probably 20mph or so on that hill, this one should be much faster! There is a huuuge runout at the bottom too.
Yeah, this contraption would be suicide anywhere else but here :D

Hey Buck, you mean the "vertical high speed stabilization unit"? LOL Yeah, it's a little disconcerning having that between my legs, then I remember seeing how the ol' digger dragsters were set-up where the driver stradled the rearend with the pumpkin in the crotch! Yeeoouuucchh!!! This ain't nothin'............Those guys were c r a z y!

Yep, that day changed drag racing as we know it.

Seriously, could you throw your legs over the axles, knowing the horsepower going to it????? NOT ME!
TVSingleCockpit.jpg

Don't forget to RainX your face in the event of an unexpected shower. :lol:

I see a trend here...the next project will consist of you in Lycra suit with 4 casters strapped to arms and legs...Ha Ha.

Cool stuff as always Kenny.

i'm speachless

I just gained 2 miles an hour................ .... I was bored at lunchtime today so I grabbed an old roadie helmet, some cardboard and some spiffy red duct tape and gained a few free extra miles an hour for the run down Dyer on the Bomber!! AAAAHHHHHHH, Lance would be proud!
100_1725.jpg

I gave the Bomber a So-Cal scallop paint job today, that should make it go a little faster :lol:

100_1739.jpg

Latest posts

Back