The Belly Bomb

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MAN, THAT Picture of the cockpit in the front engine dragster, If that Rearend were to blow up, IT WOULD GIVE BUSTIN A NUT A NEW MEANING. :lol:

kenny, its makes me to proud to know that i live in the same state as you :p that thing is wicked, it needs stripes thought, that would give you a little bit more speed :p

If I need stripes to go faster...then stripes it is!!!!
I will let ya know how they work :D

Thanks Fast eddie, neat stuff!

What kind of wheels and bearings are you running?

I keep looking at the first photo, thinking to myself, there needs to be some gussets at those stay connections.

Hey Hutch, those are wheel chair front wheels and they have a loose bearings on both sides. I made this as a goof for a few runs down the hill for our first soapbox derby race. If It was a serious deal there would definetly be gussets for sure. I got zero money and about 2-3 hours of my time in it, that's it :D

next on the list of things to do :mrgreen:

Jet_Luge.jpg

112mph
http://granitegrok.com/blog/2007/09/why ... liday.html

Well, since Death Proof was brought up from the past,
I figured this would entertain as well. This thing was a blast and scary as all git out!!

: )

scrumblero said:
the belly bomb is awesome!! i'd put some wile e. coyote cross hairs on it!! :lol: :lol:

coyote-5.jpg
I'd be careful if I was you posting this kind of dangerous image. Some kid could see it, pass an order to Acme, strap himself to a rocket and light it up with a match! Then his/her parents would sue the pants off of you for influencing that poor innocent child. Remember all those anvil incidents, oh the carnage...;)

Back