The heart attack (riding pics)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The heart attack

Pretty hard to come up with something totally original now a days. I think the massive frame and tires need a fork to balance them out. Your start on the Raliegh fork was brilliant.

Well the sun came out for a while....we got primer WooHoo!!! Still a couple uh ohs but really close. Maybe tonight I can wet sand them and if the sunshine holds ....tomorrow PAINT!!!!! :D

primer003.jpg

Thanks ,hope you get a break to paint. I forgot I have to get my stress test tomorrow. Treadmill...walking/running...dosent sound like fun ,but they are determined to find something wrong with me. :cry:

Looking good Billy Ray, Feeling good Lewis!

i agree, the wide tires are perfect!
and i can't wait to see the fork you build, worthy of that phat frame 8)
great build!

a triple tree fork has the bulk to match the rest of the bike. I know it isn't different/cool, but I think it would work with the rest of the bike pretty well.

It would add to the size of the front. The problem is the one I have is for a 6'' neck. This one is 8'' dont know what I was thinking. I could buy (eeekk) another ,but that is so predictable on this style of bike. :roll:

Uncle Stretch said:
Thanks ,hope you get a break to paint. I forgot I have to get my stress test tomorrow. Treadmill...walking/running...dosent sound like fun ,but they are determined to find something wrong with me. :cry:

Stress tests are great! The run you until something breaks. :cry:

Good luck!! I'll be thinking of you.

Well I think I passed the stress test. I told them if they really wanted to stress me out just walk my second wife across the room a couple times. ...
May be to humid to paint.Its about a million percent. Maybe it will dry up later. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ok thanks to the wonderful world of ever changing paint formulas ......I have paint....Anyone want to guess what color its going to be?? Oh and I took a differant shot than normal so everybody can look at all my junk in the back ground and see if they can figure out what things I have . :lol:

orangepaint001.jpg

That yellow wheel with the Nexus hub would go well on this bike of mine... :wink:

DSC_0039.jpg

whys the mandrel tube roller on the floor? :p

That silly thing weighs a ton. I bolted a piece of unistrut to the bottom and then stick it in my vise. I'm not bending anything now and since my shop is so small ,it lives on the floor till needed again. Which wont be long...nearing the end of this build and there is still alot of tubing left in my garage.....got ideas :wink:

Well its mostly put together. Still need a chain,kickstand, and the clamp to hold the brake arm. Got a nice seat off of a DelSol that will fit better and for sure be more comfortable.

almostheartattack006.jpg

almostheartattack003.jpg

Looks good. I like the curved frame and wheel area. Have you thought about welding a brake arm tab on instead of using a strap?

Latest posts

Back