BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BIKEDUDE I agree with the $100 dollar bills.Cool when I first saw it,but now kind of burned o it already and I dont think its even hit the streets yet.My LBS is gettin one,so will see how it sells.That blue your talking about is rad!!Here is a picture of one,Is this the one you were lookin at?And a picture from Interbike!!Crazy bad Big Ripper!!!These should only cost nine thousand bucks!!haha.LONEWOLF,heck yeah on those cranks!!!On bmx museum,porkchopz44 is selling the arms,and spider with no bottom bracket for $30 bucks brand new polished.They are the same cranks but not engraved with a company.But you will probably never find that bottom bracket because you need that exact one to work.Ive been tempted to buy a set just in case,but havent jumped yet.

3n63o63p3ZZZZZZZZZ95bbc63d56f1cd816.jpg

big_ripper1.jpg

CHIMI how sick is that Big Ripper!!!Would love to do my Kona like that!I just need some bmx 26'' forks though! Anyone have any 26'' 1 1/8 threadless bmx forks they want to part with!!??

bikejunkie said:
BIKEDUDE I agree with the $100 dollar bills.Cool when I first saw it,but now kind of burned o it already and I dont think its even hit the streets yet.My LBS is gettin one,so will see how it sells.That blue your talking about is rad!!Here is a picture of one,Is this the one you were lookin at?And a picture from Interbike!!Crazy bad Big Ripper!!!These should only cost nine thousand bucks!!haha.LONEWOLF,heck yeah on those cranks!!!On bmx museum,porkchopz44 is selling the arms,and spider with no bottom bracket for $30 bucks brand new polished.They are the same cranks but not engraved with a company.But you will probably never find that bottom bracket because you need that exact one to work.Ive been tempted to buy a set just in case,but havent jumped yet.

3n63o63p3ZZZZZZZZZ95bbc63d56f1cd816.jpg

big_ripper1.jpg

Im lovin SE's concept of making their bike more appealing to BMX afficionados, that ripper looks soooo bad..yeah and that Floval too
Have to pick up more hours at work. :D

Lonewolf said:
Bike dude, I'm diggin' those cranks on that FA cruiser. I've been looking for a pair for over 2 years, I guess.

It came with the Free Agent I bought from ebay together with a nice set of araya special edition almost mint for $200.
I did some research on bmx museum seen the prices.
Saw this bike on ebay last month.. the seller with 0 feedback :shock: took my chances coz no one else was bidding.
I guess it paid off......

Heres a few of mine.
04 Mongoose Replica, number 108 out of 500 made
001-54.jpg

003-66.jpg

005-58.jpg

009-53.jpg

01 Hot Wheels GT
010-46.jpg

014-38.jpg

012-45.jpg

018-29.jpg

80 Diamondback Silver Streak
015-34.jpg

022-24.jpg

021-24.jpg

019-27.jpg

Early PK Ripper
023-26.jpg

033-15.jpg

039-9.jpg

87 Patterson PR200
001-52.jpg

002-57.jpg

011-43.jpg

014-37.jpg

Redline
007-21.jpg

001-23.jpg

Hey Rick,

Great set of bikes!

I know someone who has one of those Mongoose replicas in the box still.

Wonder what they are worth these days?

I'll give him $25 bucks+ shipping just to be nice!!HAHA.Those repop Mongooses are rad.My lbs had one about a year and a galf ago.Wish I would have bought it when I had the money to do it.BICYCLERICK,do you own or work at that shop your in?If so,what kind of old bmx stuff is in those drawers in the back!!!!!Oh and your PATTY is alright too I guess !haha

Yes I own the shop. I just bought it two years ago,but i've worked there since 1975. I don't have alot of old bmx stuff left, because theres a large group of collectors in the KC area and they have picked me clean. LOL

Hey BIKEDUDE,I returned your PM I hope it was helpful.BICYCLERICK thats really cool!You have the history in that shop! I bet you had some pretty cool bikes run through there over the years huh!!??I dont think I would get any of the customers bikes out though,Id be too busy building my own!!HAHA.Man your Silver Streak is really cool.I want to build a 24'' version of that bike!There is only one known to exist,and its in Australia.A pro from back in the days had it.

BILD03101.jpg

bikejunkie said:
Hey BIKEDUDE,I returned your PM I hope it was helpful.BICYCLERICK thats really cool!You have the history in that shop! I bet you had some pretty cool bikes run through there over the years huh!!??I dont think I would get any of the customers bikes out though,Id be too busy building my own!!HAHA.Man your Silver Streak is really cool.I want to build a 24'' version of that bike!There is only one known to exist,and its in Australia.A pro from back in the days had it.

BILD03101.jpg

Yep got it thanks. I still have this day to decide Im trying to get it down to $100.

That DB cruiser is :shock: eye popping.

I know isnt that amazing!!Only one known to exist!Thats what dreams are made of.I would love to have one of these built,but that would mean I would have to sell a couple of my kids to fund it.Or even go one step further and build a 26'' DB Turbo!RATROD has a set of threaded 26'' DB forks that are beautiful.Would just have to have the frame built and follow a rainbow and hopefully there are a set of Turbo cranks there!!HAHA.MARKM ,man youve got a cool lineup!Lovin the DB and what is that a Haro Master ,with the twin top tube?Ive been thinkin of doing up a old freestyle bike again.Those are fun to build!

OLDSCHOOLCOLORADO did you get these Proclass stickers repoped or are they original!!?? I was going through all the posts of bmx on here and over looked that one some how.My soft spot is for Mongooses and Diamond Backs. Very nice build bro!The bike Im building right now is a 24'' Mongoose and I need these stickers.I just got a fork for it[the one on the first page]but it is a Redline Proline fork and the steerer tube is way too long.But Im puttin 401s on it and I want to do a retro build on it,and those stickers would be perfect!Would love to have some Mongoose 24'' forks like that.

S50003631.jpg

Just a little bit of money rollin around on that day huh!!??Those 24'' Race Inc.s are incredible.The old school show was goin on down here in July.People comin out with one off,24'' Hutch Trickstars,24''Pro Performers,26'' Stroker cruiser.Some people have way too much money,but when they build this eyecandy,I guess we can let them get away with it!!HAHA!!

Latest posts

Back