Dyno Bike pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baron von Zach said:
brian218 said:
Just bought/rescued this Ultra Glide from a girl who lives on Venice Beach and kept the bike outside. If the pic doesnt show it, there's scratches and rust all over. Definitely the rattiest thing I own.

Deffo has - errrr... - character. I especially appreciate the chainwheel. You couldn't achieve this even if you wanted to.
I'd replace the pedals with a set of old block ones that rust better (or secondhand ones that are rusted already) and toss the tyres in favour of a set of Geax Tattoo White Collection and be done with it.

Couldnt pass it up. The girl selling it was cute and for only 30 bucks... Not sure what direction I'm gonna go with it. Also recently acquired this Glide Deluxe but I'm very short on garage space now so it may have to go. I like yours BTW, and the write up in your blog.

IMG_0810Large.jpg

Battle wounds and scars are always and look better! Nice pick up!!!

brian218 said:
Just bought/rescued this Ultra Glide from a girl who lives on Venice Beach and kept the bike outside. If the pic doesnt show it, there's scratches and rust all over. Definitely the rattiest thing I own.

IMG_0829Large.jpg

brian218 said:
Couldnt pass it up. The girl selling it was cute and for only 30 bucks...

So she had two nice characters?
The cute ones charge a lot more over here.

brian218 said:
I like yours BTW, and the write up in your blog.

It's words like this that make it all worthwhile. Much appreciated. Thank you so much!

leoblast1 said:
Better late than never...STOCK Mooneyes
dynophoto.jpg

Excellent score! That thing is saweet!

I just brought this one in...

100_8212-1.jpg

The protective plastic hadn't even been peeled off of the head badge...

100_8214-1.jpg

100_8215-1.jpg

I think it's going to compliment my ultra-glide nicely...

100_8219-1.jpg

100_8218-1.jpg

fleet1.jpg

fleet2.jpg

2002 red Deuce, stock
1999 Moto Glide, with 8 speed Nexus, Profile racing chrome cranks and iron cross pedals
2002 black Deuce, with 7 speed Nexus and front roller brake
2003? ladies Glide Deluxe, stock
2003? gold Glide Deluxe, 7 speed Nexus, electra Daisy grips and streamers

Looking for some more, but here in Europe this is almost mission impossible :D

Took Big Stretch out to Monterrey Bay a few weeks ago for a nice ride from the famous Cannery Row out to Pacific Grove and back.

monterey%20bike-L.jpg

Here's our Dyno's,
Mine is an Enduro 7, I never stop changing it, so far it rides the best in a street mode, it sucks in dirt!

DSC022441024x768.jpg

DSC022411024x941.jpg

I have rode it a bunch, no trailer queens here, rebuilt the 7 speed Nexus a couple times, I have jumped, slid, and urban assualted with this frame like it was a BMX.

This is my little womans, we just picked it up and added the 3" Kenda flame tires, I spent 5 hours getting the fenders to clear!!!
DSC02242768x1024.jpg

We plan to 3 speed coaster it soon.

Latest posts

Back