my next waste of money.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need another bike like I could use a hole in my head. LOL I don't need another bike. but I am finding parts for one.
Schwinn fair lady. so far I have frame, fork, head set, seat, handlebars and crank set up. . I have a 3 arrow sprocket stashed some were along with cranks, stem pad. but sill need a stem , pedals, and wheels. may keep it coaster or add a hand / caliper brake.

DSC01287.JPG

wow
I don't reamend trying to pick and by paint colors. during a supplier shortage. but I found some to work with. was hopping for some Yellow. any way got the stuff. white base color, blues, purples, , green, orang and gloss clear. still trying to get out the stuck seat post.. if it comes down to it. I may just cut post to size and leave it stuck in..
DSC01291.JPG
DSC01289.JPG

DSC01290.JPG

::headbang:well spayed a light coat of white base yester day. to see were I still need to sand smooth. do to rust. to day shot a fresh new coat of same paint.. it mad wrinkles. fist frame paint spray
DSC01292.JPG
was not fully cured. :rolleyes: so will have to fix that. :(

DSC01293.JPG

Keeping it out of the sunlight when curing should help eliminate those wrinkles.
OH OK it only happened when next coat was sprayed. but you saying heat from sun makes the paint oils separate?

just looked up the old catalog book for it.
Sting-Ray Bikes for mom and the Girls

Trim, low contoured frame that's easy to get on and off. with out lifting up a dress. Flower-trimmed basket, new Sting-Ray handlebars, comfortable saddle, chrome plated fenders. Schwinn tubular rims, 20" x 1 3/4" front tire. 20" x 1 3/4" Gripper Slik rear tire, built-in kickstand.
COlors: Campus Green, white, violet.
Perfect for shopping, relaxing, going to school or keeping fit.

Schwinn Slik-Chik​

The ladies' middleweight Sting-Ray... for the outdoor girl. Sleek sophisticated features include floral-trimmed basket, coordinated color matching saddle, chrome plated fenders, Schwinn tubular rims, new narrow line whitewall front tire and Gripper Slik rear, 20" x 2.125" tire. Built-in rattle free kickstand.
Colors: Campus green, white, violet.

• J90-6 Slik Chik, coaster brake.........................$66.95
  • J90-4 Slik Chik, 3-speed ..............................$76.95

Latest posts

Back