?"RUNVS"?...done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ?"RUNVS"?

The best part is that your up to 3 pages of posts to put that seat on.

I like where this bike is going!.........Nice job KOTA!

KOTA said:
I like where this bike is going!.........Nice job KOTA!

This guy has the touch!!!!

I think he's moving along just fine in fact he may have passed me on my build. This inspires me to work more on the Rudge...... OK this feeling has passed now. I'm packing for San Diego to ride the board walks next week, you'll have to run this build on your own. I can only help so much.

GL

kota, your patting yourself on the back.?? ok, guess ya should. so when ya going to finnish? the Lady's what to wack ya.lol. don't go there ok. lookin good my friend.

Outlaw

LOOKINN GOOD?.........I still haven't done anything yet. :D .......Waiting for parts...........You guys are putting to much pressure on me. I don't know if I can take it!........I can't sleep. I can't eat (maybe that's an exaggeration). Like I told my Dad (RIP), about high school: "Dad, Somebodies got to graduate in the bottom 10%.......And so it is with RRBBO4. :lol:.........It takes a lot of work to be an "underachiever".

BEST BIKE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET ER DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

617339_my_dog_jimmy.jpg

What's goin' on in there?

WHOOPIE!!!.....I actually STARTED working on this thing!

002-27.jpg

001-28.jpg

WOW! Am I tired..........It took "hours" to put those rims (with no tires), and bend that fork........"Honey"...Hold my calls, I be napping.

This is my LAST Flightliner (type), bent fork, banana seat, ape hangered bike I do...........Just had to get it out of my system.............I might move on to Spaceliner, bent fork, banana seat, ape hanger bikes.

jeezes kota and i thought ya was goin do something kool. heck i have that same frame. i wacked the heck out out of it. wait till ya see after this build off. your loseing it my friend. maybe i'd better come see ya an wack on you. don't go there ok. this wackin sounds too funny. oh my, i am havin another mood swing. get back to ya later. :p

Outlaw

Latest posts

Back