?"RUNVS"?...done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
RUNVS.........No need to be here! This thing will be no surprise. As with my recent builds, I don't like fenders, guards, big "fat" tires and recently PAINT (I like the idea of "tossing" a bike in the back of the truck, and if it gets scratched, GOOD. That's what you do with a RatRod bike).......I do like: Flight Liner (double bar) frames, white wall or all white tires, banana seats, sissy bars, apes............and bent forks..........also pina-coladas, and walks on the beach.... I'm not "IN IT TO WIN IT", but just to be a participant.. I LOVE the way these things handle with the banana seat and the apes, besides I NEED a big seat.

Oh!..OUTLAW.......I'm gonna turn a BIG sissy bar into a bike rack........To collect ALL the Lady bikes, yours FIRST!

005-9.jpg

Re: ?"RUNVS"?

Markm said:
I am NVS!!!
Thats sweet!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Is this what you meant Mark?......IMNVS :lol:

I couldn't imagine the self control it took to stay away from this build off. Shortness of breath, tightness in the chest, sweaty hands, the arm going numb...........reaching for your wallet when you bought the bike.........You'll feel much better after you get momentum going. Happens to all of us our age :shock:
This should be good KOTA!

GL

KZ1000 said:
Is this going to be "merged" with the folder ??
Nice idea!..A folding Raleigh with a nanner and apes and a bent fork

ya know kota, the Lady Rat just might like this bike, so you build that rack and come and get her. BUT, your going to have a big fight on ya hands with the other Lady's, as they are all BAD AZ. well dude, glad ya came on board and a nice choice for a real rat bike. me like it.

Outlaw

WHAT??!! No big, fat expensive tires?? Apehangers?? What are you some kind of non-conformist rebel? :wink: :lol: From the sounds of it, you got my vote already. Hey, I'll bet I get less votes than you do!!

SENSOR: I don't like getting caught in the rain...But this bike must have!...........C'mon, I know ya got the parts. DO IT! Hey how about taking a 20inch girls bike and making a "26 or something"! :wink:
Karfer: Shoe pics a coming!
ej599: We can do a "write in" vote for sensor!...........that'll be 2 more then WE get. :D
Graylock: You're right....it's a good thing I keep my money in my RIGHT pocket!

sensor said:
it was just a test :lol:
i thought maybe you were referring to this horrible song!(yes i am serious about HORRIBLE!!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVdhZwK7cS8
cant wait to see what you do this time :mrgreen:
That's what I was referring to.........Always hated it!

Latest posts

Back