Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re:

ParkRNDL said:
The daily beater. It's been a while since it was this clean...

pass.jpg

And this is sitting in the garage waiting for me to lavish time and money on it...

rearhigh.jpg

--rick
Nice wheels

VW Fan right here!

radconsmoot: That Bus was looking great with all that moho on! Greenpeace folks would have love it like that :lol: More pics? :wink:

ramzrod: Love your rides man! I had to let go my Volksrod (getting married ain´t cheap you know)and now I´m looking for a nice 62 to get ratty, hope I can get one soon!!!

I don't quite remember when I sat down. I know it was right before I started looking at this thread. I'm done now and in love with 60 gazillion rides.

From the Dynasty's, to the non-us models (grass is always greener huh), to the trucks, hot rods, lowriders, rustbuckets and everything in between, Good Show! I've lurked here for years but never thought to look beyond the bikes. This thread has been like finding a big diamond in an even larger gold nugget. Not to mention the massive amount of VW's.

Here are some of my past rides -

My 81 Caddy - 1.9L worked over by the PO as a rally motor, carrying a keg to a GTG at about 7:30 am (Shot by a buddy hanging out of my 93 Fox)
CaddyKeg.jpg

69 Toyota Corona, 88 VW Fox Wagon, 93 VW Fox Sedan, 90 Audi V8 quattro, the truck was the neighbors
AlltheCarsandaTruck.jpg

The WMUM (World's Most Uncomfortable Motorcycle) and my cruiser in some state of dress
Bikes-Head-On-Cropped.jpg

The Corona
CoronaandRoses.jpg

"Oh no, don't worry. That motor will easily fit in the trunk of my car." Buddy's Mk2 16v GTI and another buddy's VR6 Corrado provide a fuzzy background to this kinda out of focus picture ;)
PIX__35.jpg

Juvenile games to celebrate the new 2.0 ABA with worked over 8v head, running a monster cam
FoxBurn.jpg

The 93 Fox was built as an AutoX, Track day car with a sleeper, street thug mentality. Drove it this stripped out, deafening, uncomfortable beast for close to a decade and loved every minute of it
Sweeper.jpg

Ain't much to look at but underneath a lot of empty beer cans (the bags on the left), behind that busted up nose, is an original 4AGE Toyota Corolla
Toyotas012.jpg

$300 84 GTI AutoX Car
P1000901.jpg

The V8q and 93 Fox at a track day (along with a few buddies, most of who are the same guys I ride with)
IMG_2289.jpg

July 4th weekend Fireworks Show
7.jpg

I like this shot of the Fox Wagon (shot on Cheyenne Mountain, the home of NORAD)
DCFC0136.jpg

Off track excursion causes swap of parts from one Fox to another
0229081651.jpg

Pig
GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

11,000 ft above sea level - Again another juvenile move as the car is sitting on some old race tires I picked up in trade. So sticky. Buddy's mk1 GTI which is currently getting a makeover, including a TT dash and 1.8t.
22744667.jpg

There have been many others I don't have pictures of handy or I'd bore you to death some more... well, one more wouldn't hurt.

My current and only motorized transport parked in front of subtle hint as to my other non-motorized transport option
66d0e0f6.jpg

kennyg

My current '95 Rio Grande Wrangler. One year only bright mango color.

DSCF2858.jpg

My '77 Delta 88 Indy Pace Car. One of 2401 and the only one I've seen in the 5 years I've owned it.

DSCF0029.jpg

And my '81 AMC Eagle SX4 I rather regret selling. Me on the hood sporting my car-matching attire :lol:

DSCF1864.jpg

FoxST: Wow, great rides man! I didnt know that model was available in the US, my dad used to have a hatch back Fox, called "GOL" here,
05Oct_0002.jpg

he bought it brand new back in 94, totalled it in 95 then bought the new model (back in 95).
gol1.jpg

And a dear friend just bought the last version of the GOL Pick up called Saveiro:
nueva-vw-saveiro-2010-01.jpg

He did too totaled his 94 Saveiro, back in 2000, although he got to spend several months at the hospital because of it :?

My 71 Fiat 850 Berlina
glamour2.jpg

glamour1.jpg

A bit of a rat itself. The focus has been making it go fast and handle. Cosmetics will come later.

I drove it with the original 817cc motor with a staggering 31 horsepower. That wasn't enough so I went with a 903 with a hot cam, higher compression and bigger carb, then I added megasquirt, then EDIS replaced the distributor

distributorless.jpg

Then the cam was replaced with a stocker and a turbo replaced the header. It is now running the original 817 block bored out to 65mm for 843cc at 9.2:1 compression with 18 pounds of boost being forced into it.

The car is a mishmash of parts from whatever I have been able to scavenge from. Bits of civics, subarus, GM, ford, VW. The front calipers and fuel pump are from a GSX-R sportbike. The throttle body and injectors are sourced from a Yamaha raptor quad.

It is tiny. It is brutally quick and it still manages to return almost 50mpg. It is my daily driver.

The day I drug it home
front.jpg

rear.jpg

One of my rides is for sale.

JettaStairs.jpg

Reluctantly selling the ol' '97 VR. I would like to get $4500.

- FK Springs
- Tokico Ilumina Struts
- Unorthodox Racing Underdrive Pulleys
- Vibrant component Intake
- Dynomax High Flow Cat
- Flowmaster Cat Back
- B&M Short Shifter
- Chipped (care of Jake)
- Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors

Any interests?

Craiggo said:
This car my dad and I bought last year and are having alot of fun going to shows together in it. :D
DSCN5710.jpg

DSCN5719.jpg

COOL, Have an '87 t-top in the drive,doesnt look this good but hope to one day.Let me rephrase that, my wife does.These are getting harder to find in our area that haven't been ragged out or turned into Saturday nite circle trackers

bicycleguy said:
1941 Dodge D19 Luxury Liner, 218 i6 flathead, 3 speed fluid drive.

P1040014.jpg

P1040015.jpg

P1040017.jpg
Have memories of a 41 Dodge like this that my Dad stored on our property when I was a kid, loved the suicide doors,have fun with it 8)

Gold Street Customs said:
Have memories of a 41 Dodge like this that my Dad stored on our property when I was a kid, loved the suicide doors,have fun with it 8)

The suicide doors are one of my favorite things about it, I need to sell it though so I can build me one of these...

P1010026.jpg

Latest posts

Back