█ Flex★Liner⑦ █ TWINFLEX SPACELINER - FINISHED THREAD - SOLD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PLEASE VOTE FOR █ Flex★Liner⑦ █ THE TWINFLEX SPACELINER

I said it before and I'll say it again...AWESOME BIKE! :mrgreen: I really like that red and chrome, great combo 8) The wheelset isn't too bad either :lol: Good luck in the polls :wink: :wink:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
I said it before and I'll say it again...AWESOME BIKE! :mrgreen: I really like that red and chrome, great combo 8) The wheelset isn't too bad either :lol: Good luck in the poles :wink: :wink:

Thanks ray, One thing that I really like about it is that you really can't tell that it is a longtail? The axle is shifted about 5 inches back but when you look at the profile of the bike, it looks like a normal size bike.

Polls? What polls?? I didn't even know there was going to be any voting going on. Really, I didn't!! :oops: :mrgreen:

I'm diggin' just about everything you got goin' on here King. Especially the backlit chainguard. But do you think about those rows of teeth when you sit on the seat?
Also have you had it up to ludacrous speed yet? Seems like the needle's buried! :D

JoKeR63 said:
I'm diggin' just about everything you got goin' on here King. Especially the backlit chainguard. But do you think about those rows of teeth when you sit on the seat?
Also have you had it up to ludacrous speed yet? Seems like the needle's buried! :D

Thanks man, I have had it up to Ludicrous speed already, but I haven't been drunk enough to try "11" yet!!!!

Glad you enjoy my ride. I am very pleased with the backlit chainguard and how clean it is on the back side. You'll notice no light shines on the "ugly" side of the bike.

I love my GITCHAZZ seat and it hasn't come back to bitemeindaazz yet.

Well from one Phat Tyre Bro to another I am absolutley amazed with this build. Its got my vote most definitely!! Great Job KingFish proving your Kingship is never Fishy and always flexy or something cool like that... all the parts are there... someone put it together for me!!!?? lol

Nobody is going to vote for that bike we are all to jealous between you an Jake yall had one heck of a circus going on I don't know how yall pulled it off but that's the winner this year I bet

jats said:
the camera rat is happy happy joy joy and It gose to 11 not ten but 11, most awsomely epic spastastic bike love the fangs and the lights am goin to add a springer rear end on my 82 king sting because of this build.

Thanks jats. I JUST POSTED THE REST OF MY PHOTOS PAGE 1 IN THE THIRD POST, so that should make the rat even happier.
My speed is 1 better.
I would love to see other TwinFlex rear ends on some builds. I will be glad to share the testing and lessons learned. It wasn't too bad, but I did have those copperone exerciser angle bars for quite a while making sure everything would work.

menzorro said:
Unbelievable amount of detail word. Love it.

Thanks buddy. You can see more of the details now.

I JUST POSTED THE REST OF MY PHOTOS PAGE 1 IN THE THIRD POST,

char said:
Awesome bike! I just love it man! You have done an amazing job. All the cool little parts that are all over it are super! Well done :D

Cool pics too! 8)

Thanks char, it has been an honor to build with you in BO7.

You can see more cool pics now and more details.

someguy83 said:
Job well done kingfish

Thanks you sir!
Glad you like it!

bike2112 said:
WooooHoooo, you did it King. Looks awesome. You did a fantastic job and all your shots look great.

Thanks buddy, just think you may get to ride it if you come to SAV.

Critter1 said:
Flexy is a work of art, period!! Well done!

WOW!
I like that compliment a lot!! She was a fun work of art to create!!!!
Thanks critter!

It's like an old military plane crashed into hot rod motorcycle themed pinball machine :shock:

YOU WIN AT BIKES !!!

Mr. Kool said:
Here it is..!!!!!!!

This bike is completely sic!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Kool, I tried my best to make it match your name!!!

EasyRider420 said:
Well from one Phat Tyre Bro to another I am absolutley amazed with this build. Its got my vote most definitely!! Great Job KingFish proving your Kingship is never Fishy and always flexy or something cool like that... all the parts are there... someone put it together for me!!!?? lol

After we drink a few beers, we can figure out the proper wording. :p

Thank you very much for your support Easy!!! I am honored to be considered for one of your votes!!!!

MO FATTA MO BETTA!!!

big kountry said:
Nobody is going to vote for that bike we are all to jealous between you an Jake yall had one heck of a circus going on I don't know how yall pulled it off but that's the winner this year I bet

It has been one fun ride through this build off!!!! It was fun being the circus clowns with Jake and Peat!!!!

I am honored that you think Flexy could win. There are some sick bikes in BO7, so nothing at all is guaranteed to anybody!!! No matter the outcome, this has been a honor and a blast to build with all of you guys and gals!!!!!

Peatbog said:
Lots of cool stuff going on, but the combo of the chrome and the red really makes it sing.

Thanks fellow class clown!!!! It has been a blast entertaining everyone with you!!!

Red just pops with these Spaceliners!!!!! I absolutely love these frames. I really like how the TwinFlex addition just flows with the bike too. You don't even realize it's a long tail.

CCR said:
It's like an old military plane crashed into hot rod motorcycle themed pinball machine :shock:

YOU WIN AT BIKES !!!

LOL!!!!!

Now that is a wicked cool description of Flexy!!!! I am going to have to remember that one.

Thanks brudderman!!!!

Latest posts

Back