TRADITIONAL ☆☆Quasi-Motobike..."It is finished!!"☆☆

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice build. Was so much fun watching you play with the lamp. Always great company and your modem bike expertise often comes in handy. 😎

Thanks Chad! It was so good to see you back 'in the fold' this BO. The lamp was really fun, and I know I'll be lighting it up and showing it off at future car shows, etc. Hope you can beat the heat and nail down that final photo one of these days on that fast n' furious machine you built!

Definately a "looker" @OddJob Every inch says Old Cool, a neat addition to you stable!

Thanks brother! It's already found a place in the front row of the BACK40 steeds. Appreciate you following along. :thumbsup:

Looks great. Your patina matching just keeps getting better and better. I think I said it already but had I not seen the transformation on the light caps, I would've never guessed that it was not original! Congrats!

Looks great. Your patina matching just keeps getting better and better. I think I said it already but had I not seen the transformation on the light caps, I would've never guessed that it was not original! Congrats!

Thanks TRM! Your s-RaT-isfaction means a lot!
Its been a growing experience as a part of this forum for me.

Congrats OJ!
I took some liberties; I hope you don't mind.

OddJob-1.jpg

OddJob-2.jpg

OddJob-3.jpg

Back