TRADITIONAL ☆☆Quasi-Motobike...Night ride stills! pg 17☆☆

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did have one other shot from the bridge from yesterday. A little 'top down' , bending over instead of kneeling. I like the setting of the photo, and seeing more of the bridge and path beyond.

orca-image-583765656.jpeg

Just got back from our night ride photo shoot. I grabbed a few stills and Logan shot some ride footage with his GoPro. It got darn dark out real fast! :bandit:

A couple of stills to bide time till he has time on his computer to put together a little vid. Prob a couple a days. These first two shots were taken just a minute or two apart. You can see the side and rear jewels glowing!

night photo 2.jpg
night photo 1.jpg

Then Logan held up his rear tail light and we got kind of a Twilight Zone photo...

night photo 3.jpg

This little guy greeted me under the back door light when we returned...

night photo 4 frog.jpg

That lamp is just so awesome. Its even cooler when they work :heart:
Love this part in the buildoff where everyone is testing their machines.
BRE, we were running around for about 20 minutes or so and it stayed lit no problem. Very humid outside so there was a little fogginess on the lens when we were done, but Logan kept saying, "That light is so cool!" Twenty-something guy that is really into custom stuff, went to the same Musical Instrument Repair college that I did (almost 20 yrs later!) and just finished the Bicycle Frame building program last Fall. Kindred spirits for sure!

View attachment 271098
View attachment 271099

I don't know anything about photography, but I like these 2. The bike came out sooo good! Glad to see you're out enjoying it!

Thanks man! I completely love the feelings and historical nostalgia that the bottom photo evokes. And for me, getting moved by something I see, hear, or experience is what it is all about. And 'filters be dam-ned', I think this last photo is my voting photo.

It wouldn't be the first time some photo enhancement has made the voting polls. After all, it's about what speaks to us as individuals. If anybody else likes it, that's their choice.

Latest posts

Back