TRADITIONAL ⚡️⚡️⚡️THUNDERBOLT⚡️⚡️⚡️ASSEMBLY TIME⚡️⚡️⚡️

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! @OddJob it’s rocky but feeling much bettter! And yes! Time to RaT on! 💪🏻

Thanks for the words of encouragement @kingfish254 i think I’ll make it! Paint paint paint! 💪🏻

Bummer your Fam has been sick too! I did get Vid for the first time around a month ago. First time! But it caused me some blood sugar issues that got out of my control. The main reason I have been out. Thanks for the words of encouragement! Much appreciated 💪🏻

Thank you! @Pondo I agree getting sick in the summer is the worst. Thanks for checking in! 💪🏻
Yes. Yes. Rise up & whip that stuff. Severely hate that folks suffer. Glad you feels better, sir.

Never was a green guy but I like the way is working together.lookin good. I'm with Trm I'm looking forward to see the finished tank.
Yup. Agreed. What ye said.

O, Buddy. I hear the Big Bopper. Chantilly Lace...

Is that open cell sculpting foam similar to the blocks of ultra light stuff at Hobby Lobby & such? Glad I tuned in today. Spray foam can ... Well, you know. Thinking on coating a polyester blanket with polyester resin to form a shroud over an AC unit to shade the condenser & make it look less like a window machine. Some stuff in here is inspirational. Tanks again

Fabulous. Looked, but dint see.. what is OA bath?

If you ever have opportunity, a short piece of railroad track can be an amazingly useful tool. Possibly the most dense piece of steel ever seen by my eyes, most guys can't tote a piece longer than 16" or 18".
Yes OA bath and the foam is called sculpture block. Not available to find at this time. Company from the Netherlands I believe.

The beehive springer is back together after a long time.
IMG_5758.jpeg

The skirts are now attached to the fender. I had a small disaster this morning with the clear coat paint on my chain guard. I think the combination of some humidity my cleaning with alcohol may have been the problem. I religiously wipe down with alcohol before I shoot paint, to make sure I didn’t leave oily prints everywhere. This time I don’t think I let the alcohol flash off enough before shooting, which caused a crackling of the paint. My wife convinced me to sand the crackle down and reshoot, which turned out to be a good idea. I will probably re-shoot the chain guard later down the road. At least it is presentable again. Now waiting for it do dry enough to assemble.
IMG_5769.jpeg

Back