1/2 PINT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heck yea lets go. man your the king i thought i was cool with 12" wheels but yours brings that to a new level what are those 5" wheels? sorta like the whole "donk" thing in reverse.

free BUMP for ya karfer!!! this thread just makes me laugh the whole time! from the huge fork on it to hooch eatin it! how does that little bike ride rick?! im now lookin for a pixie frame to build one of these babies!!!

Easy E

Love that Ranchero bro....I used to have a 64 Ranchero....260 V8 4 on the floor....

Man i miss that little truck!

hey did you get the name from little house on the prarie thats what they called laura ingalls when she was little :D :?:

no i was thinking 1/2 pint of beer something like that as this bike was built because there is a group in sacto that does rides but the rule is your bike has to have 16" or smaller wheels. so i went one step further with this bike and rocked 12" wheels. i miss this bike i should have never sold it, way too much fun to ride.

Heres Bobby aka Von Mex riding mine at the midwest fest last year.
Midwestbikefest003.jpg

lol that pic of bobby is classic. im workin on gettin a 12inch frame as we speak and will be buildin a 1/2 pint of my own!

Esay E

Latest posts

Back