$100 Dyno Roadster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love craigslist. I got way too many possible projects now its overwhelming and to even think of another bike to add is out of the question. Then while I was trolling craigslist in my hometown less than a mile from where I live someone had listed a dyno roadster for $150 obo so i called and went over and checked it out and pulled out $100 and before i could look for the rest of the money in my pockets they said sold. woohoo!!!!

kinda rough but i think i can work with it. gotta take it apart and do the dirty with it. but here it is when i got it home. watcha think? its real i hope. but it seems like the original. the couple sold it cause they were moving and forgot they had it while cleaning the garage they uncovered it under packing boxes. i love it.

DSCF0517.jpg

DSCF0518.jpg

DSCF0519.jpg

DSCF0520.jpg

DSCF0522.jpg

DSCF0522.jpg

I forgot to mention the most awesome part. while walking it back through town look what i found lying on the ground. i thought at first it was prayer pamphlets disguised as money on one side.....grrr....hate those. but when i kicked it the otherside was not prayers it was the picture of pure awesomenesss. lol....so technically i got the dyno for free. WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!! yea baby!!!!!!!!

DSCF0402-1.jpg

DSCF0403-1.jpg

YES deffintly lotto time ! dont spend it on stuff that'll keep you STuckin foned :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

and funny u mention the lotto.....i kinda already won. last year....right after me and my wife lost our jobs making combined income of over 100k, when we won we were forced to take payments over 20years which came out to 70k year...

so after winning the lotto i ended up making less than before i won. lmfao!!!! and every family member i never knew suddenly is calling asking for their 10% down payment for a house they cant afford cause they dont work :?:

STuckin Foned said:
and funny u mention the lotto.....i kinda already won. last year....right after me and my wife lost our jobs making combined income of over 100k, when we won we were forced to take payments over 20years which came out to 70k year...

so after winning the lotto i ended up making less than before i won. lmfao!!!! and every family member i never knew suddenly is calling asking for their 10% down payment for a house they cant afford cause they dont work :?:

can i borrow that hundo then ? :mrgreen:

the bike was a awsum deal then u find a hundo lucky dawg :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I found one of these at a Garage sale yesterday for $20. It's complete except I had to change the front tire to one thats not as cool as the original. But at least the wheels there and all of the parts. I like to ride it around. It looks like somebody sprayed a few spots on it with black paint because there's some on the front shock. Also the rear fender is a bit bent. Anyone have an Idea what its worth?

Shop owner has one out in the bike trailer. I want it. It has a shimano 4 spd hub and a little surface rust but nothing major. As far as I can tell everything is original except the grips and I think it may have been missing the chainguard. I have no idea what to offer him for it.

Latest posts

Back