12 years

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up these this saturday at 7:30 am.

duecemooneyes003.jpg

duecemooneyes002.jpg

duecemooneyes010.jpg

duecemooneyes009.jpg

both have 7's

duecemooneyes004.jpg

duecemooneyes001.jpg

duecemooneyes007.jpg

duecemooneyes008.jpg

havent ridden the moon, did ride the duece at a pub crawl the same night i bought them! need to adjust the moon for me to ride. the duece rides great!!!

by the way, the 12 years is how long ive been on this deal.......these are early Dyno's

I need 2 more and i have the whole set of the men's. Need a white "glide and any color "Ultra Glide"

ALRIGHT JON! :mrgreen: ...glad to see that deal finally came to fruition for you as I know how hard you worked to make this happen. Sorry I missed the crawl Saturday but I worked at the store ALL day (later than usual) and by the time I got home I was DONE. I really like that style of shifter for the Shimano/Nexus 7...is that exclusive to Dyno's as I don't recall having seen that one...I'm going to have to try to find one. Anywho,once again...CONGRATS...I'm glad you finally got them,my friend...P 8)

Those are great. I just scored a Dyno Glide at a garage sale. When I get it cleaned up I will post it here. I want both these bikes for my collection eventually. Thanks for sharing!

Back