19(4,5,6)0's Huffy, First Build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Newb Build, Old (not so crappy) Huffy

I like this frame. This bike is very worthy of your time. Keep at it.

Added some new pictures, stripped the paint. I'll check the serial number tomorrow. I totally forgot to write it down

love the bike, looking forward to seeing how you finish and your steps along the way. and I agree with the others. by far no joke its in no way crappy.. good find buddy.

1speedJam1982 said:
love the bike, looking forward to seeing how you finish and your steps along the way. and I agree with the others. by far no joke its in no way crappy.. good find buddy.
Thanks man, appreciate the kind words. Check out the clearcoated pictures and lemme know what you think!

BlackJack said:
Looks like it's a 1945 model bike.
45 or 55 seem pretty reasonable to me. According to my uncle brass welds werent used much past the 50s. Now if I could only figure out the model of the bike. I'd love to see what it used to look like

ibr said:
1speedJam1982 said:
Thanks man, appreciate the kind words. Check out the clearcoated pictures and lemme know what you think!

I really like the brass touch. Its an awesome touch to the bike. the strength will be better, but man it looks nice with it. a little more rat rod to me.. I like

Back