1935 Iver Johnson sales kit.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A guy on the cabe asked if I could scan this for him so I did. The main brochure is more like a poster so it is hard to scan. I thought some people here might like to see it. Enjoy!
envelop.jpg

frontofletter.jpg

backofletter.jpg

1935iverjohnsonprices-1.jpg

infopages.jpg

1935iverjohnsonracer-1.jpg

1935IverJohnson-1.jpg

airliteandgirlsmodel.jpg

bottomcenterofbrochure.jpg

Completesupermobike.jpg

dropbarandtruss.jpg

mobicycle.jpg

scooters.jpg

Supermobike.jpg

twinloop.jpg

velocipedes.jpg

youthandexerciser.jpg

Very interesting! Looking at the prices, WOW, that was a LOT of money back then.

I would like to get a copy of that sales kit. It looks like it will go with my Iver Johnson. I think I have a "Drop Bar Roadster 87H" Pharaoh Blue that went for $35 in the catalog. I paid $225

IMG_0667.jpg

Thanks for posting the kit, super informative and pretty cool to boot. My son was walking past when I was looking at the pic of the racer and he thought that it was a new bike that someone had just put onto the market. Cheers

Neat! I don't think I've ever seen an Iver with that second style chainwheel. Always seen 'em w/the Elgin style one. Here's mine, one one of a three for $100 deal. It had later rusty chrome fenders and rims, I used the front on my Wasp. Someday, this'll become a gender reassignment, hopefully with a truss! ~Adam
adamtinkererscollection014.jpg

Hey guys I'm new here I just picked up one of these awesome bikes but would like more info on exactly what it is it loos similar. Toe one hanging in the pic but no extract bar and mine has a little. Shifter on the back bone with two speed hub. Also a chain gaurd with wholes. The serial number is 577020 sorry I don't know how to post pics but ill work on that any information would be awsome restore or not restore I pumped the tires up and road it today sweet.

Latest posts

Back