1936 schwinn autocycle on spike tv's auction hunters

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry, had this posted in the wrong forum.
we all watch american pickers, but does anybody else watch auction hunters on the spike channel? the previews showed them finding an old autocycle in a storage locker. just a heads up if anybody's interested. spike tv at 10:00 pm eastern.

Just watched it and it was a sweet bike but not for that kind of money, Although I like these shows this is the reason we can't find anything at reasonable prices. People see these shows and think they have something really valuable when it's not.

I always price things by asking "If someone else owned it, what would I reasonably pay for it?", Then price it a few bucks higher.

yeah, every time i look at an old bike, those guys from that picking show are brought up. that autocycle was pretty sweet though.

Yeah those shows trump up prices for tv. You happen to see the mini bike indian on pawn stars? I see nice ones going for $5-700 on ebay. They said it was worth $4,500 :shock:

Back