1939 pacemaker??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
worksman001_zps00e402bd.jpg

found this on craigslist a few days ago. some missing parts and some non correct parts.

not Shure if it's a pacemaker or not??.what do you guy's think!

don't think I got the pic.in the rite place it's my first time trying :oops: :oops:

Thanks when I seen the photos on c/l I new it was a bike I had to have!!

if it is a pacemaker, I'll probley a heck of a time finding parts!!

I guess my first reply could come off as being really rude so sorry :oops: but here is my pacemaker, she has a shot frame and a lot is still missing.
westernflyer_zps61b2c0dd.jpg

Nick.

I'm thinking I'm going to keep it and try to find the parts to put it back like it came. But it also depends on the $$$$$ it's going to take

I was going through the for sale and missed out on a bike with the fenders I need :cry:

If I put it up for sale you will be the first to know!

Thanks! the parts cost me roughly around 1,500 and I got SUPER lucky. normally everyone has told me its around 2,000. please dont hurt the original paint :(

oddrodal said:
I'm thinking I'm going to keep it and try to find the parts to put it back like it came. But it also depends on the $$$$$ it's going to take

I was going through the for sale and missed out on a bike with the fenders I need :cry:

If I put it up for sale you will be the first to know!

Latest posts

Back