1941 Ladies Huffman built Wester Flyer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got this bike from off forum from FuzzyKTU. It should be here tomorrow from FedEx is tracking number. It's going to be built exactly the same as the evil twin coloring and all. My girl wanted to show bike like mine. So she gets what she wants. LOL
3a9emu3e.jpg

That's what I'm starting with. And hopefully it will look like this but ladies a version.
arepeje5.jpg
let's see if I can manage to build it once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1941 Ladies Huffman built Wester Flyer

Solid start, can't wait to see this one finished. His and Hers is a legit idea.

y4a6e3eg.jpg

Sand blasted some parts for the bike today. after thinking about it more im going to invert the colors from the evil twin so the tank and stuff are red and the frame is white so I can powder coated the frame because my girls not really "gentle" with her bikes.

Sand blasted the frames forks and rims today. found one of the rims the weld cracked. So I tig welded it back up and cleaned . Ready to go to the powder coater.
a7a6u9e3.jpg
8a6umera.jpg
y7u8ujup.jpg

Now I really don't got anything to do until everything comes back from the powder coater.

Is that blanket protecting the car or the bike? :lol: That's gonna be sweet. Nice welding on the rim, I darn't do anything like that.

jackdaw said:
Is that blanket protecting the car or the bike? :lol: That's gonna be sweet. Nice welding on the rim, I darn't do anything like that.
The blankets protecting my truck seat. I love my truck. And it was there from when I took them in so they didn't have paper around them. LOL I've been lucky learning how to weld really young.

Unwrapping the street Rod Higgins and then I'll start unwrapping this bike and post pics

Looking great man, but I wanna see your Dad´s done first :lol:

Gdcast said:
Looking great man, but I wanna see your Dad´s done first :lol:
It will be! My girl already has a bike so I can take my time with this one.
6u5e6a2a.jpg
zasenesu.jpg
an I only have on stand and my dads bike is in so it's for sure first. LoL

Well man, let me tell you this, your builds are motivating me big time to finish a bike I´m doing, so I can start building one for me and another for my wife both at the same time, so keep posting!

Gdcast said:
Well man, let me tell you this, your builds are motivating me big time to finish a bike I´m doing, so I can start building one for me and another for my wife both at the same time, so keep posting!
Have you seen. My other build I built for myself a few weeks ago. http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=61100

Back