1949 Roadmaster Luxury Liner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
image.png
I have this Original 1949 Luxury Liner heading my way soon, all original, just need the battery tray for the rear rack. I feel lucky to get my hands on one of these, they are not easy to find original. I am looking forward to the day she arrives!

I agree, I honestly never thought a would find one. It's all complete minus the rear battery tray which is not gonna be an easy task to find one. I believe it still has the original brake actuator on it for the stop light, you can see the wire down by the rear axle.

Good luck in your search, ill keep my eyes peeled...i seen a rough bike with that rack somewhere lately online......hmmmmm...

Ok, here's the deal. I always like to ask for people's opinions on stuff so....... What do you think for tires on this heavy tank of a bicycle? Creme? White? Traditional white walls? black? Etc. Let's hear it!:113:

Red or white walls...think solid white might overpower the bike, imo! Great score!! No matter what you choose... I know you'll do it justice! ! !

The red tires look good, but maybe a bit of red overload.
let me search around for other examples

Latest posts

Back