1949 Roadmaster Luxury Liner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about creme quick bricks! What do you think KF?

Oh yeah!
Or get a 24" rear wheel and run Thick Brick in the rear with Quick Brick up front

I think the traditional W/W's just look Cassic.
But the Red sure look good also.

image.jpeg
Started a little cleanup on the front fork assembly, I think it's cleaning up pretty dang good!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm gonna have some free time Tomorrow to really start Disassembling this thing for a good cleaning and polishing. I have a few little areas on the front and rear fender that I'm going to give a little extra attention to, they are only original once and I'm gonna keep it that way. I talked to Scott Allison, and I'm gonna send the seat to him to have it recovered,and done right. I have an original nos battery tray coming from Jerry Peters and I was dang lucky to find it, but this baby is complete now! I'm gonna run some Fat Frank's creme 26x2.35's to help fill the fender wells,this thing is gonna clean up pretty well, a little paint loss on the tank and guard which is typical on these, but will shine nice nonetheless. And the oxidation on the original black paint will shine right up as well, I want some patina,and I'm hoping the rims will clean up to my liking. I'll post pictures as I proceed! :thumbsup:

Wish me Luck! Lol!

Latest posts

Back