• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOUND 1950’s Western Flyer frame for motorbike build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for this frame or an affordable western flyer or Schwinn DX frame for a motorbike transformation.
IMG_3858.jpeg

Last edited:
I found my board track project frame. A Cleveland Welding Company, most likely a Roadmaster. I wanted a Schwinn DX, but they are pricey. They have the best dropouts. I will TIG weld where the dropouts meet the frame for some strength. A Predator 212 Ghost racing engine is planned. This frame has had some welding done to it, so I am feeling good about making alterations if needed. Maybe a 2024 build off bike if I can get the parts together.
IMG_3943.jpeg
IMG_3944.jpeg

I found my board track project frame. A Cleveland Welding Company, most likely a Roadmaster. I wanted a Schwinn DX, but they are pricey. They have the best dropouts. I will TIG weld where the dropouts meet the frame for some strength. A Predator 212 Ghost racing engine is planned. This frame has had some welding done to it, so I am feeling good about making alterations if needed. Maybe a 2024 build off bike if I can get the parts together. View attachment 245731View attachment 245732

Sweet!

Make sure you update your ad prefix so you don't get responses in the future :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back