• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1950s and 60s Huffy Parts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I need the following parts for my rat rod and my restorations. Most of of this can be had from a 1954-1965 Huffy Middlewight. I am super low on parts for those bikes.

- x1 seat post
- x1 set of guts for a Huffy Sportsman saddle. Teeth must be intact as I plan to ride this bike a lot.
- x2 ORIGINAL flanged hex-head seat post clamp bolts w/ nuts and washers. The heads have either two letters in the middle or a series of circles that appear to be a swirl.
- Full set of correct, self-tapping flange hex head rear fender screws. These will also have two tiny letters in the middle of the head. Should be four per fender.
- x1 standard Wald or x2 Huffman kickstands like the on the Radiobike pictured. The Huffman one has a flat head, not as rounded as the Wald one. - MUST BE for a 26" bicycle and must have the hardware! FOUND!

s-l225-jpg.663742

huffy-radio-bike-2-jpg.663743

- x1 Delta light like this, red and/or white please. if need be, I can buy the light in pieces and assemble it as needed. It seems the lens, base, and cover were used in different configurations for other lights! Condition DOES NOT MATTER as long there is enough left to restore and built one complete light. Not looking to spend a fortune here. REPOP LENS IS OKAY - REPOP LIGHT ASSEMBLY IS A NO-GO - I DO NOT LIKE THE QUALITY!

_1-jpg.663744

img_0021-jpg-jpg.663745

Last edited:
List updated :)

Back