1950's jc higgins jet flow

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
picked this up from a garage sale. it's been repainted. i got it from the 2nd owner, who had the tank, rack, and guard sandblasted, and that's as far as he got in his resto. appears what's here is original to the bike, including tires. no plans yet, other to get it tuned up and test ridden.
P1050899.jpg

P1050900.jpg

P1050901.jpg

P1050902.jpg

Re: 1950's jc higgins jet flow
by ratrodman39 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:51 pm

sick!!! how much did that set u back???
about the cost of a couple of tanks of gas for my truck.
Re: 1950's jc higgins jet flow
by TheFlyingDingo on Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:57 pm

Where are you from...
westside of detroit. how do you know it?

Sick! Those are really nice bikes. Very well built and very nice lines and styling. I own an original one now and owned a restored about a year back. Nice find! 8)

TheFlyingDingo said:
Saw it for sale In Livonia at a garage sale. Did you get his other tanker?
yes, it was a huffy/western flyer that was repainted. missing the headlight. i didn't want it to be lonely so i picked it up.

WOW..What a unique looking bike..I need one of them ..good luck with it.. :wink:

TommyTwoTime said:
Hey Will, you might as well post the other one. No wonder I cant get any bikes in this area, Ive got you and the flyingdingo to compete with. You didnt happen to go down to Monroe on Friday did you? :?
i didn't go to monroe, i was on vacation all week. here is a pic of the other bike, i think it's a huffy built western flyer. the seat creaks, but is actually a pretty smooth ride.
P1060220.jpg

Back