1959 schwinn tiger 3 speed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i found this at a garage sale. 1959 tiger 3 speed. fenders were repainted at some point, but the bike is complete. i pumped up the tires and took it for a ride. only 2 gears of course, but should be a simple adjustment.
P1060251.jpg

P1060252.jpg

P1060253.jpg

P1060254.jpg

diggit it!!! wish i had more 3speed cruisers around here. almost bought a 73' schwinn single speed cruiser in not original condition (even though the owner said it was, thinkin i was stupid or...) for $100 firm last sunday, he told me "it will sell". well rode by today and its still there...

update.
it's been awhile, but i finally got around to tuning this up. i added a new set of tires, and swapped the seat out. it's nice and tight, and it rolls like a caddy. it has since found a new owner on the auction site.

YOUR BAR STEM IS CORRECT, MY 1962 SCHWINN RACER HAS THE SAME ONE. THAT TRULEY IS A SCHWEET FIND~ SOME SAY SCHWINNS ARE DIME A DOZEN/ I ASKED "WHERE ARE THEY, I GOT A POCKET FULL OF DIMES"!!!!!!!LOL :mrgreen:

Back