1964-66? Ross Barracuda 3 Speed Value

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I just picked this up yesterday as I was helping a neighbor move some antique furniture. At some point I'll be listing this in the classifieds for sale, but any insight on its value would be greatly appreciated. You can PM me but I'm not sure I'll be able to PM back as I'm brand new to the forum. I'll have to take a closer look at the rules here.

My research has led me to believe this is a mid to late 1960s 3 Speed Ross made by Chain Bike Corp. It could be as early as 1964 by looking at the serial code. I could be totally wrong
tongue.gif

It has a serial code: 127 6467660

The distinguishing feature that I wasn't able to find anywhere else is the flame seat. It still has all the original decals, and even tires I believe. It also has the sticker of the store is was bought in in Nazareth, PA. It's actually in fine working condition and would clean up very nice, I'm sure.

I'm not sure if it's because I am brand new to the forum, but I am unable to upload pictures. The only option to attach an image is through a URL it appears. If there is something I am missing please let me know. Otherwise, the pictures of the bike can be found in the same type of subforum as this one over at bikeforums.net.

Last edited:
Thanks for help Sharm. Sold the bike today for $240, not on this site though. Take care.

Latest posts

Back