1966 Schwinn Miss Teen

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a nice lot of bikes this week, and among them was a fairly rough '66 Miss Teen. I have been searching the net for more info on it, but am coming up with very little. Its all there, but the paint is severly faided and the fenders and rims have considerable rust, although should be salvagable. Can anyone shed some light on this bike? All I can find so far is that it is possibly a 1 year only model.

According to my literature it was 1966 only. It was a step above the deluxe Hollywood. Came in blue, violet, or white/rose. 2 speed or coaster. Came with chrome fenders, teardrop reflector, whitewall tires.

Yep, i've got the violet model but I think I will repaint it in the white/pastel pink version. Still very fixable minus the fenders. I think they are beyond repair for a nice bike, but will go well on another rat ride. The rims are questionable if the crome is salvageable or if I will need to paint them too.

Back