1966 Sears and Roebuck Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked this up today. Price was perfect, it was free. Caught my eye for sure. It's in really nice shape. I know it's not worth much, but couldn't pass up the good deal. 3 speed, rides great. It's stamped "Austria" on the badge, weird. I will add it to the collection. :eek:)
Sears2.jpg
Sears1.jpg

Really decent Sears bike made by Puch in Graz, Austria. Best price ever! Congrats!
Paid a lot more for mine than free but still happy with the Sach 3 speed with coaster.
early70sSearsPuch3spdcoaster.jpg

Neat bikes guys. I'm 6'7", so not sure this bike will work for me. Cool for the collection though. It really is a nice looking bike.

Wow. This is really cool. Diamond Dogg, that is the bike that I wanted for Christmas (1969?). MplsCoster, yours is the bike that I wound up with. Even cooler is that I still have it. 8) Here is a photo of mine taken a few months ago:

5512929089_ee7e9a2508_z.jpg

I still have the original rear rack and headlight in my attic. I'm trying to decide whether to: 1. Clean it up and keep it original 2. Resto-mod it, or 3. Completely customize it.

I would keep it all original, it's gorgeous as it sits. But, since it's a relatively inexpensive bike, go crazy w/ it and have fun w/ modificaiton!!

I'm 5'9" and it seems a little small for me. I'm jealous of that green paint job, most of these bikes are black, I've seen a couple red ones also. I've got the original allstate tires, no cracks, but hard as a rock.

Latest posts

Back