1970 Belknap T-Bird

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does it have a slick in back? cause i love green bikes.your daughter is lucky 8)

She still has a little rust under the fenders but other than that she cleaned up nice. Will need to find some original bolts in the spring but other than that she is in good shape.

Metal Militia said:
looks huffy built to me. cool bike.

From what I can find most of the Belknap bikes were built by Huffy. The chrome points on the rails also match up to other Huffys.

masterpoop63 said:
does it have a slick in back? cause i love green bikes.your daughter is lucky 8)
She's a lucky girl alright. I too love green bikes. That color green is screaming Huffy built.

Metal Militia said:
BelknapG said:
Metal Militia said:
looks huffy built to me. cool bike.

From what I can find most of the Belknap bikes were built by Huffy. The chrome points on the rails also match up to other Huffys.

the bullet caps and the cranks too.

Any idea on value? (perceived or actual) :mrgreen:

Metal Militia said:
Any idea on value? (perceived or actual) :mrgreen:

did you see this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/1965-Huffy-Built-Ba ... 51970d45a6

i'm not into the muscle bikes, so i may be way off. if it was mine, i'd put it on cl for $125, and hope it brought between 80-125. hope that offers any help. good luck.[/quote]

Looks like got a decent deal. I'll probably hold on to until unless the light bill needs payin'.

Back